Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Only peace for you is in death

War of rail ost

War of rail ost

Recruit
★★
A true incel will only stop suffering when he is dead. This should be what we should look forward to in our failed lives.

Death will stop all the bad feelings and it will wipe away your past.

The suffering will stop for the configuration that I’m comprised of, but never will I experience happiness either.

Jockcel said:
Ummm... Gambler?

A disgraceful accusation

I am far below him.

This is my account were I go when I am very hateful.

Jockcel said:
Ummm... Gambler?

If he's gambler he better not leave or get banned because he's a confirmed subhuman now.

Not really suffering tbh. Just questioning my existence

Such a terrible waste

A true incel will burn in hell. Not for their inceldom but because in the Quran it says accusing innocent women of being whores is haram.

True peace and happiness for an incel would be waking up in Jannah surrounded by your beautiful wives waiting for your next order

100% true. Everything is cope besides the rope.

GunnaSecure said:
A true incel will burn in hell. Not for their inceldom but because in the Quran it says accusing innocent women of being whores is haram.

True peace and happiness for an incel would be waking up in Jannah surrounded by your beautiful wives waiting for your next order

Absolutely nothing after death. That's a cope used by those that are sacred that there is nothing after death. People hate the truth but some of us do not care how bad it is because it's the only thing that matters.

GunnaSecure said:

Incels don’t accuse innocent women of being whores, we simply highlight the truth that most western women are whores. Allah is against degeneracy and thus we are doing a good deed.

SOMCEL said:
100% true. Everything is cope besides the rope.

No matter what you do it is a cope and that is everything except your end

War of rail ost said:
Absolutely nothing after death. That's a cope used by those that are sacred that there is nothing after death. People hate the truth but some of us do not care how bad it is because it's the only thing that matters.

I'm not scared if there's nothing after death. Better than being wrong and ending up spending eternity in hell

GunnaSecure said:
I'm not scared if there's nothing after death. Better than being wrong and ending up spending eternity in hell

The idea of heaven and hell is so stupid. I don't know how even brainwashed peasants believe in it
Even I did at a stage but then my logic kicked in, granted it's not much but even a small amount of logic is enough to see through the crap.

War of rail ost said:
The idea of heaven and hell is so stupid. I don't know how even brainwashed peasants believe in it
Even I did at a stage but then my logic kicked in, granted it's not much but even a small amount of logic is enough to see through the crap.

The only reason I'm following Islam is cause of logic. In the Quran it gets several things right about science and the universe. How could an illiterate man in the middle of a desert say the universe is expanding? Or that Iron was sent from space? Or that the universe was created from a single point? Plus lots more. Even after this if you still don't believe. Then Allah has sealed your sight and hearing and left you.

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]“(It is as if) God has sealed their hearts and their hearing; and their vision is veiled. There is a great chastisement for them.”[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Al Baqara; The Bull (2:7)[/font]

GunnaSecure said:
The only reason I'm following Islam is cause of logic. In the Quran it gets several things right about science and the universe. How could an illiterate man in the middle of a desert say the universe is expanding? Or that Iron was sent from space? Or that the universe was created from a single point? Plus lots more. Even after this if you still don't believe. Then Allah has sealed your sight and hearing and left you.

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]“(It is as if) God has sealed their hearts and their hearing; and their vision is veiled. There is a great chastisement for them.”[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Al Baqara; The Bull (2:7)[/font]

I believe what is the most reasonable. At least you are not a christian, that's what I originally thought you were.

Legit. I long for a merciful death.

The only way to attain world peace is by destroying all organisms on this planet.

/r/im12andthisisdeep

Cynistic said:
/r/im12andthisisdeep

Another cucktears troll. You think incel suffering is funny don't you, Asshole.

War of rail ost said:
Cynistic said:
/r/im12andthisisdeep
Another cucktears troll. You think incel suffering is funny don't you, Asshole.

Your post is low effort, useless and stating the obvious.

Cynistic said:
Your post is low effort, useless and stating the obvious.

That can be applied to your posts too. Everything on this site has been said before.

the only time i will rest is if i ascend from inceldom

if i die before i achieve my goal my ghost will haunt normies