Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ONLY ONE REASON TO GO "OUTSIDE"

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Mythic
DRIVE
The utter bullshit we encounter outside only has ONE SINGULAR USE

DRIVE, TO FUCK THOSE PRICKS UP TO STICK IT TO THEM IN EVERY FORM POSSIBLE

I DONT CARE WHAT YOU NEETARDS OR ANYONE ELSE SAYS DRIVE IS LIFE

DRIVE GETS YOU OUT OF BED, MAKES YOU EAT RIGHT, EXERCISE, DO EVERYTHING POSITIVE IN YOUR LIFE

WITHOUT DRIVE YOUR FUCKED, THATS IT

I have used this methodology to good effect:

OUT 1 DAY, THEN IN 2 PREFERABLY 3 DAYS, RINSE REPEAT:

exposure therapy:
Expose yourself to harsh NORMIE judgement scenarios, in a short 4-8 hour bursts, ONLY EVERY 2 or 3 DAYS.

when inside or isolating:

Stay inside work on shit make yourself better at skills etc (that is not foid serving, but has a transcandental angle, eg masculine shit, real hard skills, coding, science, survival, STEMS, for the advancement of INCELS generally or the weak and needy any worthy cause, NOT FOR THE BENEFIT OF CAPITALISM, EXAMPLES something like inventions, the bicycle, LINUX OS, solar energy technology, green energy tech, etc)

METHODOLOGY
I reconstructed my life so I literally demanded at my job im only working 3 days a week put all my hours in these 3 days or im off, I work part time at a shite pub and dont care about it, due to it being part LARP, because im really a contract developer and use it to fill gaps. However you can easily squeeze 30 hours into 3 days and construct life as i have outlined, and do 3 days a week spaced apart on alternative days.

Results:
The effect is large psychologically:
noticed effects:

Huge increase in DRIVE FOR LIFE
DECREASED DEPRESSION
Massive gains in gymcelling, eg must be having a huge testosterone inducing increasing effect
better sleep
way way way more creative output

It seems the constant negative interactions are accumulative, and if you limit exposure to them it completely blunts their effect.
It seems the human body has this limit whereby everyday you receive this BULLSHIT IN TOO HIGHER FREQUENCY EG EVERYDAY, IT LITERALLY BURIES YOU, IT SEEMS THE HUMAN BRAIN IS LIKE YOUR BODY, REST FROM A SCENARIO IS AKIN TO RECOVERY FROM IT AND YOU MAKE MENTAL GAINS FROM THE REST NOT THE EVERYDAY EXPOSURE.
However if you can limit the exposure to once every 2 or 3 daysit has some kind of positive effect, whereby not only do you not get the huge wave of depression associated with repeated everyday exposure, WHEN YOU ARE EXPOSED TO THIS BULLSHIT BUT ONLY ONCE EVERY 2 OR 3 DAYS, YOU GET THIS FEELING OF RIGHTEOUS INDIGNATION THAT LIGHTS A HUGE FIRE THAT BURNS FOR 2 OR 3 DAYS AFTER. AN IM GOING TO STICK IT TO THESE TWATS LIKE FIRE, that you can transpose to whatever your field is, without the nihilistic effect, it serves as a motivator not a demotivator, like you want to fight someone.

Without the exposure or if you go too long without exposure you get really really complacent, and let everything go.
The exposure simultaneously sets the yardstick aesthetically, socially, psychologically, Proffessionally depending on exposure environment, that you need to attain to MOG normans
while also enraging and disgusting you enough to kill your APATHEY get a huge DRIVE FOR LIFE to fuck them up at whatever skill you can increase to MOG THE FUCKERS INTO OBLIVION WHEN YOU GET REEXPOSED TO THE NORMAN SCUM.

warning:
OVEREXPOSURE TO THE NORMAN SCUM eg anything more than every 2 days becomes a humungous negative, where you get the HUGE DEPRESSIVE NIHILISTIC WAVE OF GROUNDHOG DAY, WHATS THE POINT , I CANT CHANGE SHIT, THEY WILL ALWAYS MOG ME psychological effect where you then need to COPE AND DRUG TO EXIST.

The trick is try everything in your power to construct your life where you can have this rhythm of life.

I rather never drive. Thanks.

23646 1

Last edited:
how can i drive if i dont have a license

What's there to motivate most of us anyways? We accept our fate. Only a few have hope and a feasible chance at a normal life. I understand motivation helps, but look around you. The world is on fire. I'm only more motivated to stay alive and prepare for when something like this happens again. Just following my instincts.

But yes rest helps, especially mentally. Overexposure to any thing is bad.

What give to have drive in a society that only consider chad men, and worship sluts. To come home to an empty bed between 4 walls?

Many men are suffering because they cannot drive. This atrocity has to stop. Leftist people support basic income but how about free driver licences for men?

Driving is everything in this life and era. You are being emasculated by female driving.
I'm not paying for car insurance, gas, oil, inspection.
For what? Myself? Not like a foid will see it and come towards me.

I rather walk and also not have to worry someone steal and scrap my car for parts.
Or someone hit my car while I'm sleeping and drive off because they're a shitty driver.
Or some idiots lay on my car and make out on it (I've seen this one happen to one of my family's cars and they had to go out and scare away the fuckers).
Or getting a ticket for whatever reason for the car.

I feel way better without a car than the idea of having one for no reason at all.

But drive isn't something you can will, it comes of its own accord under the right circumstances, and differs widely for each individual. Now even harder is asking fate to permit those cirumstances, for it seems to have a malicious personality, bent on our misfortune.

Unless you ritalin or adderall max.

WITHOUT DRIVE YOUR FUCKED, THATS IT

All I can say is, that this is true. If you cannot drive you are simply fucked.

I'm not paying for car insurance, gas, oil, inspection.
For what? Myself? Not like a foid will see it and come towards me.

I rather walk and also not have to worry someone steal and scrap my car for parts.
Or someone hit my car while I'm sleeping and drive off because they're a shitty driver.
Or some idiots lay on my car and make out on it (I've seen this one happen to one of my family's cars and they had to go out and scare away the fuckers).
Or getting a ticket for whatever reason for the car.

I feel way better without a car than the idea of having one for no reason at all.

Sorry, but you are just giving excuses here. Back then, men did not give a single fuck about any of those points. You are most likely afraid of driving itself. Every female can do it without any effort whatsoever while you are struggling with something crucial like this. By the way, I am not calling you out for that. I am struggling myself with it but I do not bring up any excuses.

Last edited:
I hate cars, I prefer walking.

Does driving bicycle counts?

Many men are suffering because they cannot drive. This atrocity has to stop. Leftist people support basic income but how about free driver licences for men?

Driving is everything in this life and era. You are being emasculated by female driving.
Why can't you drive mate?

Why can't you drive mate?

I explained it somewhere else in detail but to make it short, I am just bad at it. For example, you also have most likely something you are bad at it and despite the fact that you are trying, you do not get any better. Now apply this to driving in my case, unfortunately.
This should be actually obvious but nobody even thinks about it. If I could drive, I would. This is not a question at all.

I explained it somewhere else in detail but to make it short, I am just bad at it. For example, you also have most likely something you are bad at it and despite the fact that you are trying, you do not get any better. Now apply this to driving in my case, unfortunately.
This should be actually obvious but nobody even thinks about it. If I could drive, I would. This is not a question at all.
Fuck man that's brutal.

I feel ya—crashed 5 times within a year of getting my license. Tbf it was also a shithole country full of shit drivers.

Save up for tesla?

I don't have a driver's license tho :feelsrope:

Save up for tesla?

Just buy a Tesla brah. But no, I am not a cuck. I want to drive myself like a grown up man but I cannot and I simply missed out on an unique and crucial experience in life which I can never get back.

WELL THAT WAS POINTLESS
NICE DEBATE

im too poor to drive

I can’t drive , so I don’t go outside

Pls stop with this driver's license nonsense, there are wayyy bigger problems than this

But drive isn't something you can will, it comes of its own accord under the right circumstances, and differs widely for each individual. Now even harder is asking fate to permit those cirumstances, for it seems to have a malicious personality, bent on our misfortune.

Unless you ritalin or adderall max.
this is exactly what he is saying,not "forcing" it ,but gradually exposing yourself to normie scum and keeping a rhythm at it.
Socially "working out" your brain