Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Only one fucking life

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am panda-bear| 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
(No pun intended)

That's all we got

And it's shit

Time for Buddhistcope

Unfortunately, it has to be a bad one in lieu of a good one

(No pun intended)

That's all we got
I refuse to die until life universe god whatever fuck put me here pays what he OWES me, a lifetime of happiness, and I swear I'm going to get what I deserve even if I have to magickmaxx and make higher beings my fucking SLAVES

Why did I have to be a subhuman :cryfeels:

Deathpill is way more brutal than any other pill. including heightpill and Teen Love pill

I have only one life and I had to be born a subhuman. Absolutely brutal

Idk, I'm not so sure personally

If you’re Buddhist you get unlimited respawns.

If you’re Buddhist you get unlimited respawns.

Why did I have to be a subhuman :cryfeels:
I understand man, with my balloon head with several missing facial bones, extremely long face and one side of my face being much longer than the other, making my eyes very uneven, I feel you

I understand man, with my balloon head with several missing facial bones, extremely long face and one side of my face being much longer than the other, making my eyes very uneven, I feel you
Brutal. How do you even cope?

Once you perish you don't feel any distraught, it only persists while you're awake and conscious

Brutal. How do you even cope?
Good question.

Well, I guess I don't, not really. I'm a half-NEET (study 100% online part time) and live in parents' house. I "cope" with food, movies, tv... that kind of stuff. I mean, I don't live, I just breathe.

Funny - or not funny I guess - thing is, I should have been - could've bloody been - a 6 foot chad, as predicted by paediatricians (until I was like 11) bc of my parents' heights.

But some unknown shit happened during puberty (possibly some disability/mutation), now I'm not a "deformed chad" (I'm very asymmetric but more symmetry wouldn't make much difference - a bit of course but not really in terms of my prospects). My head/face look so weird, once a kid even asked their mother "mom why does this man look so weird" and another kid asked "mom is that a man or a woman", to which this mom said "that's a man". Monster, ugliest person I've ever seen, is shit I overhear many times ever since I'm 14 or so and I'm 27 now.

I'm fucked up more than that. That's what makes it even harder, you know. I, the exact same person, could literally be a good looking, at least 6 feet tall man.

Once you perish you don't feel any distraught, it only persists while you're awake and conscious
Indeed, that is why I hope to swim out on a lake one day, very early in the morning and tired, until I sink

Deathpill is way more brutal than any other pill. including heightpill and Teen Love pill
are you afraid once it comes for you?

Dont worry @erenyeager will save us all

The Will to live, as Said by Arthur Schopenhauer.

No chance to start over. No way to swap it for something else. This is it. :fuk:

Good question.

Well, I guess I don't, not really. I'm a half-NEET (study 100% online part time) and live in parents' house. I "cope" with food, movies, tv... that kind of stuff. I mean, I don't live, I just breathe.

Funny - or not funny I guess - thing is, I should have been - could've bloody been - a 6 foot chad, as predicted by paediatricians (until I was like 11) bc of my parents' heights.

But some unknown shit happened during puberty (possibly some disability/mutation), now I'm not a "deformed chad" (I'm very asymmetric but more symmetry wouldn't make much difference - a bit of course but not really in terms of my prospects). My head/face look so weird, once a kid even asked their mother "mom why does this man look so weird" and another kid asked "mom is that a man or a woman", to which this mom said "that's a man". Monster, ugliest person I've ever seen, is shit I overhear many times ever since I'm 14 or so and I'm 27 now.

I'm fucked up more than that. That's what makes it even harder, you know. I, the exact same person, could literally be a good looking, at least 6 feet tall man.
That is brutal, so close yet so far. And what kind of mutation do you have exactly?

(No pun intended)

That's all we got
There is a way to eternal life

John 14:6

New International Version

6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

This is why I tell other incels to, at least, try and get money, to cope. We have one life, so we should try to get the other finer things in life, like nice cars, houses etc.

I hated those obnoxious insufferably annoying YOLO types

I hated those obnoxious insufferably annoying YOLO types
This is not "YOLO" – I'm just matter-of-factly saying I only got one life and I have to live it as a 1/10, many people on here are also unhappy.

"YOLO" is annoying and something completely different