Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Only on reddit are you an Asshole for stating being 5'2 hinders you in dating.

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★

LINK TO THREAD

JFL at the comments:

Your problem is your attitude, way more than lacking a few inches.

I’ll give you some advice. We live in a vain society, a lot of men and women are vain. Height is an aesthetic attraction factor for women, as is something like the hourglass figure is in women. Obviously height is ideal for men, and obviously the hourglass figure is ideal for women, BUT loads of fat and stick thin women are getting dates. Loads of short dudes are getting dates, too. Just because you don’t fit the ideal doesn’t mean you’re going to die alone. If you ask most men, most of them aren’t going to be hyper focused on a woman’s perfect waist to hip ratio. If you ask most women, they won’t be hyper focused on a perfect height. If you go for women who aren’t conventionally beautiful, you’ll also probably have a lot more luck.
My dad is 5’4” and my mom is 5’6”, it worked out for them! I’ve dated men shorter and taller than myself (I’m 5’5”) because it honestly doesn’t matter to me. I’m also not conventionally beautiful, and I never catch the eye of the typical tall, hot dude but it doesn’t matter, I find good people and they find me.
:forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

The hard life of a foid.

NAH, but you should work on being less sensitive. When you complain about your height being a problem, people are going to naturally try to talk you out of that and say it isn't as big a deal as you think.
And it really, really isn't, tbh. I have lots of friends who've dated and settled down with shorter guys. One of the hottest men I've ever known is short and bald, and he laughs off the jokes and used to encourage me to keep wearing heels when we hung out.

YTA - it’s your defeatist attitude that makes you unattractive

Just have a conqueror mindset theory

MO short guys to tend to struggle getting women, but not because theyre short, because they tend to be so fucking angry about being short and full of bitterness and resentment. Im a pretty tiny lady, and ive dated men under 5'4" most of my life, and theyve almost all been angry, resentful, bitter people who throw a shitfit if i want to wear heels. Ive met one decent short man in my whole life, and i married him. I wore heels on the day, was taller than him in the photos and he never said anything except how cool my shoes were. If youre not getting girls, its probably not cos of your height, its likely more to do with your attitude about your height.

Nobody cares about men.
If you're short, just go fuck yourself and stop making a big deal about it. Danny devito got married so why can't you?
If you're deformed,go fuck yourself. Some kweens have a fetish for deformed guys. Fix your personality.

If a foid is struggling to get a chad, the entire world must work together to find her a gigachad that will overlook all her flaws.

lmfao, typical zero IQ zero information leftist bugman redditor armchair science. If these degenerates :soy: :soy: :soy: knew ANYTHING about evolutionary psychology they'd know why being short is a death sentence for men.

But anything that forces women to take *any* kind of responsibility whatsofuckingever for their actions is deemed a hate crime the progressive left. CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Nobody cares about men.
If you're short, just go fuck yourself and stop making a big deal about it. Danny devito got married so why can't you?
If you're deformed,go fuck yourself. Some kweens have a fetish for deformed guys. Fix your personality.
Leftist whites amaze me. They screech and wail about how horrible toxic masculinity is, yet in the next breath they champion the very thing they are protesting.

Leftists are good for nothing. They exist to defend the rights of m'lady. Jesus, I'm 5'6 and it never began for me. It's over if you are short, no woman wants a short guy.

Guy is a gigacuck who is afraid of being seen with the evil inkels from the internet.

Fuck this cuck, hope the others cucks tear him to pieces.

Fuck that sub of retards but also fuck this cuck.

Burn them with acid

i lost some iq points reading this

He's in the denial stage.

We know what's next...

Leftists are good for nothing. They exist to defend the rights of m'lady. Jesus, I'm 5'6 and it never began for me. It's over if you are short, no woman wants a short guy.
Women can never experience what is like to be manlet, since tall women are desirable slightly less, but still extremely desirable to majority of men.