Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Only on R*ddit.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
A promiscuous semen demon wants to eat the flesh of its unborn offspring yet again.

JFL TBH LMFAO

A based Commentator tells her it's her fault for not being careful.

LMFAO TBH

505.jpg

Only on R*ddit will Asking Women to be responsible for their actions get you downvoted.

Seething soys

NOOO can't blame a woman for not using protection NOOOOOO she should be allowed to kill her child on the expense of our taxes nooo

Kweens can do no wrong inkwell

But if someone her it would be double murder jfl

Only soys browse reddit

People who unironically use reddit are cucks and soyboys. The only time reddit wasn’t cucked was when incel subs were a thing. They are all gone now

Abortions are the work of Satan

jfk foids have tons of means of contraception, abortion is the very last fallback. Having to go so far because other means have failed you for some reason is really telling about today's foids.

i love them insofar as it saves taxpayer money
You are fucking retarded. Seriously, abortions give women an out when it comes to taking responsibility so that they can continue to ride the cock carousel. How the fuck could you possibly be in favor of it

You are fucking retarded. Seriously, abortions give women an out when it comes to taking responsibility so that they can continue to ride the cock carousel. How the fuck could you possibly be in favor of it

they're going to ride the cock carousel whether abortions are legal or not

you might as well kill some of the vaginaspawn so we don't have to pay for their education, welfare, healthcare, or even prison time

they're going to ride the cock carousel whether abortions are legal or not

you might as well kill some of the vaginaspawn so we don't have to pay for their education, welfare, healthcare, or even prison time
You must just not think too much about what you post

You must just not think too much about what you post

No, I think a great deal about what I post.

In the U.S., the states with the most restrictive abortion laws have some of the highest teen pregnancy and STD rates. I just don't think restricting access to abortions stops femoids from hopping on the cock carousel.

No, I think a great deal about what I post.

In the U.S., the states with the most restrictive abortion laws have some of the highest teen pregnancy and STD rates. I just don't think restricting access to abortions stops femoids from hopping on the cock carousel.
How could you not come to that conclusion. If the foid has to have a baby then they cant sleep around because they have to take care of the baby. When you let them kill the unborn baby you ensure that they hop right back on the cock carousel that got them pregnant in the first place. Im against abortion purely out of spite because i hate whores and want them to take responsibility for their actions. Foids need to be brought down to earth and nothing will do that faster than a screaming baby

How could you not come to that conclusion. If the foid has to have a baby then they cant sleep around because they have to take care of the baby. When you let them kill the unborn baby you ensure that they hop right back on the cock carousel that got them pregnant in the first place. Im against abortion purely out of spite because i hate whores and want them to take responsibility for their actions. Foids need to be brought down to earth and nothing will do that faster than a screaming baby

What are you smoking?

Do you really think foids stop after one baby?

No they don't, they ignore it and hop back on the carousel until they hit the wall.

Afterwards she'll find a betabux to take care of the four kids she has from four different fathers. If not, the taxpayer will foot the bill.

What are you smoking?

No they don't, they ignore it and hop back on the carousel until they hit the wall.

Afterwards she'll find a betabux to take care of the four kids she has from four different fathers. If not, the taxpayer will foot the bill.
They might hop back on the CC but their SMV has been significantly decreased by the baby. Youre acting as if the baby that a woman would now be legally binded to has no affect on the sex life of the mother which is just stupid. Having kids is an extra inconvenience for roasties so why would you want to deny them that inconvenience. Regardless killing unborn children is immoral

They might hop back on the CC but their SMV has been significantly decreased by the baby. Youre acting as if the baby that a woman would now be legally binded to has no affect on the sex life of the mother which is just stupid. Having kids is an extra inconvenience for roasties so why would you want to deny them that inconvenience. Regardless killing unborn children is immoral

Because the inconvenience on the taxpayer is greater

I don't give a fuck if it's immoral

What are you smoking?

Also ideally the tax payer wouldnt be footing the bill for these out of wedlock children. The welfare state has to go
Because the inconvenience on the taxpayer is greater

I don't give a fuck if it's immoral
Yeah so abolish abortion and get rid of the welfare state. This will force women to shack up with one man leaving enough excess women lying around to have to shack up with us.

Last edited:
A promiscuous semen demon wants to eat the flesh of its unborn offspring yet again.

View attachment 304202

A based Commentator tells her it's her fault for not being careful.

View attachment 304203

505.jpg

Only on R*ddit will Asking Women to be responsible for their actions get you downvoted.
Meanwhile, a male still has to pay child support for a kid he never wanted, and is forced into parenthood for having sex.
Women aren't forced to be mothers if they have sex, but men are. There is no equality.