Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Only ≤Nov82017cels will remember…

Too low iq to remember anything.

Yes bro
Anyone who isnt a nov82017cel needs to be banned

2017cels are reddit refugees, real niggas joined pre AM 2018.

If you know what Harpoon is and can recount a tale, I consider you to be one of the guys. November 2017, not even two years ago and ffs, even :soy: have some awareness of incel culture the last year plus. Now if you know what the Game is, I can call you a brother.

If you know what Harpoon is and can recount a tale, I consider you to be one of the guys. November 2017, not even two years ago and ffs, even :soy: have some awareness of incel culture the last year plus. Now if you know what the Game is, I can call you a brother.
PUAhates me

PUAhates me

A glorious place, if this stuff was new to me, I’d say this was better though because there’s more freedom (at least with how I operate) and the layout for PUAHate was garish.

Anticuckoldry forums are lifefuel, just got banned from a cucked forum for "trolling"

ded srs?

Anticuckoldry forums are lifefuel, just got banned from a cucked forum for "trolling"
What is the forum called, I wanna fuck with them. They sound like good entertainment.

Based nov82017cels ngl

OGcel reporting in. Do we all get qt gfs or what?

Over for joindatecels

Except I do

even more rare than nov tbh

seems like that site is pretty dead :feelsrope: