Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Only natalists should have to work

Incel TV

Incel TV

★★★★★
Why should I dedicate my life making somebody else rich when I’ve been denied access to reproduction fuck that make the people that have kids work while us unwanted people LDAR since we aren’t creating more mouths to feed we shouldn’t have to wageslave.

In the United States, millions of people live on the streets. You can accompany them, if you want.

In the United States, millions of people live on the streets. You can accompany them, if you want.
41265   SoyBooru

Why should I dedicate my life making somebody else rich when I’ve been denied access to reproduction fuck that make the people that have kids work while us unwanted people LDAR since we aren’t creating more mouths to feed we shouldn’t have to wageslave.
People who have kids should get killed

Blow these natalists up, end them all

Figure out how to capture more of the wealth you're creating for your employer. The low IQ way is to steal office supplies. The high IQ way is to write down everything that happens, everything you see, etc., in hopes it becomes lawsuit or blackmail material. Also take down every name and phone number you possibly can, you can use them as sales leads to start your own business later. Basically be a corporate spy for yourself.

Every natalist commits a crime of by giving birth to a new born baby without consent.

Based thread. We didn’t ask to be here, nor did we bring anyone else into this hellscape. Fuck all natalists.