Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Only my mom and granny have hugged me

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
No other foid has ever hugged me or touched me in any way. I don't have sisters and my two female cousins are repulsed by my looks. I don't know what is like to touch the body of a female. Meanwhile at work, all foids greet the other men with hugs and kisses (except the ones who are too subhuman like me) I'm tired of this shit. Why can't I get a simple hug from a foid?

fuck all that fake hugging shit.

it's actually cringy to watch other guy and girl "friends" exchange hugs, they are not genuine.

why would i want something that is not genuine?

i grew up around females, they are truly evil. all i ever wanted was to have some kind of brother hood (a trustworthy friend) or a father that would actually care for my well being. guess that's too much to ask for. jfl i only got to see my father from ages 5-9 1 1-2 times per year, the last time he saw me i was 9 y.o, he didn't even give me a hug.

i wonder how does it feel to be a dad and receive unconditional love from your kids and deny it. my mother and father are both evil. they raised a failure.

I have never sucked on a titty or touched a vagina. I was formula fed (contains soy) and c section baby. Brutal

No other foid has ever hugged me or touched me in any way. I don't have sisters and my two female cousins are repulsed by my looks. I don't know what is like to touch the body of a female. Meanwhile at work, all foids greet the other men with hugs and kisses (except the ones who are too subhuman like me) I'm tired of this shit. Why can't I get a simple hug from a foid?
I mog u

I have no memory of my parents ever hugging me.

I have never sucked on a titty or touched a vagina. I was formula fed (contains soy) and c section baby. Brutal
fellow csectioncel brutal

Your blood is of the finest virgin quality

Never began boyo