Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Only men can end hypergamy by entering politics en masse to promote conservative, traditional ideology.

Diomedes_1112

Diomedes_1112

Officer
★★★
Once there’s so many conservative men becoming politicians who promote a conservative and traditional ideology, hypergamy can either end or be greatly reduced.

The way to do this would be to have politicians who promote monogamy, condemn sexual promiscuity, enforce or encourage traditional gender roles, end abortion, end birth control, teach classical education in schools, oppose feminism, oppose LGBT being taught in schools, etc.

A large population of conservative/right-wing men could achieve this.

You aren't getting that. Conservatives are in fact shrinking.
Really? How so? The majority of young men have shifted right in the past few years. Look at the almost invisible number of Kamala supporters, also.

Most conservatives are pussy whipped and will always blame men instead of foids. The truth is that there is no hope and a dark age is inevitable

Really? How so? The majority of young men have shifted right in the past few years. Look at the almost invisible number of Kamala supporters, also.
Gen Z is definitely more on the woke side; and even based Nazi right-wingers are having sex or are themselves often troons. And I don't think there is a true difference between fascists and Western leftists (anarchists) tbh. Kamala is going to win, btw.

Most conservatives are pussy whipped and will always blame men instead of foids. The truth is that there is no hope and a dark age is inevitable
Yep, that's it.

Gen Z is definitely more on the woke side; and even based Nazi right-wingers are having sex or are themselves often troons. And I don't think there is a true difference between fascists and Western leftists (anarchists) tbh. Kamala is going to win, btw.
Well I think you’re being too pessimistic.

Maybe a bottom-up approach to bringing about change. Numbers count for everything.

The gin has already been poured out of the bottle. Driving him back will be insanely insanely difficult.

I do not believe that hypergamy will be destroyed, there are many more simps and betacucks than incels.