Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Only incels cant afford to be bluepilled

• Thread starter Deleted member 17606
  • Start date
Deleted member 17606

Deleted member 17606

Rise and Rot
-
I remember when I was in school I had girls that I liked in ways that I would dream about them, zone out to thoughts and imagination of getting to be with them. I had the excitement only a truly bluepilled boy could have. Chad got to live what we see as delusions as his personal reality. Those girls were all taken to prom, that chad get to hear a yes when his friends convinced him to finally ask out that girl. Once he had these positive experiences, failures that came after were not as relevant.
For someone like me? Well those deep exciting and mysterious bluepilled dreams were replaced by years of anxiety as the reality of growing up came as it comes for everyone. Except chad could afford to remain bluepilled, because for him it didnt have to cost anything. My delusions of childhood were stripped away, decades later I am now left as a hollow being simply finding remaining satisfaction in getting to clock out from work to go home and jack off.
The intense mysterious and soulful dreams when I go to sleep are no more, because the bluepill that inspired that has been crushed and replaced with the bleak, colorless reality that is being an incel in the grown world. I cant even daydream anymore, all I can do is stare at my phone or work. Even music doesnt bring out feelings that it once did. This is the cost we had to pay for not being NT, social, and attractive when the time was right.

Brutal but truthful, if you made it out of your teens with no experience you've already been permanently damaged.

Except chad could afford to remain bluepilled,
Cope if you think chads are bluepilled. I guess you think foids are bluepilled too?

I remember when I was in school I had girls that I liked in ways that I would dream about them, zone out to thoughts and imagination of getting to be with them. I had the excitement only a truly bluepilled boy could have. Chad got to live what we see as delusions as his personal reality. Those girls were all taken to prom, that chad get to hear a yes when his friends convinced him to finally ask out that girl. Once he had these positive experiences, failures that came after were not as relevant.
For someone like me? Well those deep exciting and mysterious bluepilled dreams were replaced by years of anxiety as the reality of growing up came as it comes for everyone. Except chad could afford to remain bluepilled, because for him it didnt have to cost anything. My delusions of childhood were stripped away, decades later I am now left as a hollow being simply finding remaining satisfaction in getting to clock out from work to go home and jack off.
The intense mysterious and soulful dreams when I go to sleep are no more, because the bluepill that inspired that has been crushed and replaced with the bleak, colorless reality that is being an incel in the grown world. I cant even daydream anymore, all I can do is stare at my phone or work. Even music doesnt bring out feelings that it once did. This is the cost we had to pay for not being NT, social, and attractive when the time was right.

Bluepill only serves for sex havers to not care about the atrocities in the world (us)

Cope if you think chads are bluepilled. I guess you think foids are bluepilled too?
No I am not talking about the experience of foids. They dont seem to exercise the choice of mindset in these things like men can, they just exist in tutorial mode and pick mates based on hardwired instincts.