Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Only incels are misogynistic!!!" Meanwhile normie with his gf

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★

Don't even shithole countries have dishwashing machines by now?

I have one or two family members who are misogynistic and they’ve all reproduced.

I hope I had a great personality like him

I know this chad and he fucks whoever he wants and he brags about being a misogynist. femoids only care when someone says a mean thing about them if the person whos saying it is ugly.

I have one or two family members who are misogynistic and they’ve all reproduced.
not only does being misogynistic make you more likely to get pussy, but getting pussy makes you more likely to be misogynistic

not only does being misogynistic make you more likely to get pussy, but getting pussy makes you more likely to be misogynistic
Yeah so many men who date (or fuck) foids a lot become more misogynistic over time, at least that's what I've noticed

fucking based

Yeah so many men who date (or fuck) foids a lot become more misogynistic over time, at least that's what I've noticed
even chads get brainwashed through movies and news media and just what both foids and cucks constantly say is female nature, but the more pussy they get the more they realize that foids aren't these soulful, gentle, nonviolent creatures with this magical thing called empathy and love for all people with a "good personality," only looking to how attractive they are secondarily. i'd love to have learned about what bitches are really like this way
I know this chad and he fucks whoever he wants and he brags about being a misogynist. femoids only care when someone says a mean thing about them if the person whos saying it is ugly.
i swear to you dude, if you're already attractive, talking shit about something stupid they did or an annoying part of her personality than no one else has ever mentioned because of either the halo effect, team wamen, or cucks trying to get pussy makes you MORE likely to get inside her. foids know on some level how batshit psychotic they are and finding someone (attractive) who won't take her horseshit makes them feel safer about the chaos inside them. even if you're attractive, if you agree too much with what she says and never call her out on her bullshit, she'll be disgusted by you. double if you're ugly. although they'll also be disgusted if you're ugly and you point something out but in a different way. they'll be able to tell most times if you're pointing it out out of anger or insecurity or wanting to fuck her, but if you're ugly and GENUINELY do not give a fuck and call the bitch stupid or annoying out of pure belief, and your righteous conviction is clear in every minute detail from your facial expression to your body language, it'll destroy her self confidence even worse than if an ugly dude approached her and had the "audacity" to think he had a chance.

i honestly believe this will account for the ugly dudes who clearly aren't betabuxxing because they're bums and their gf lets him stay home and lets him use all the money she earned from her job like an idiot. if the dude is a true manipulator, i think he could keep her self confidence in a state of constant self destruction enough to convince her that she's not good enough to fuck anyone but the dude. i don't know though since ive obviously never done this and getting dick for a foid is like going down the street to mcdonalds where she has a coupon to get anything for free. maybe if the bitch was actually ugly.

Last edited: