Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Only in a world of IT cucks...

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Person B would have more sex with females ( including Stacies ) than person A as long as he is respectful, not toxic, has 'good' personality because as we know, sexual appeal is all about personality, not looks.

Person A

Original

Person B

Eca99e 5489e7c3fc204e19bb600a8c5e552a6a mv2

How did you get a pic of @mentalcel1 ?
(Person B)

When you present them with this, they always admit it. They will ban you instead. :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:

Im the first guy

how did you get my picture?

im mentalcel btw, every day woman come up to me and say they wanna fuck me and try to put their hands down my pants but I just run away because they probably trying to report me to police or something

its so hard being a mentalcel, I will never find a woman :feelsrope: whats the point even approaching.

Everyday 10/10 gigastaceys make fun of me and saying they wanna fuck me and give me their numbers just to make fun of me.

Mentalcels got it really hard buddyboyos stay safe buddyboyos incels forever stick together!

"Looks don't matter only personality does"

Cucktears logic 101

They would probably try to dodge it by saying that looks only opens the door,personality keeps it open.

Im the first guy

how did you get my picture?

im mentalcel btw, every day woman come up to me and say they wanna fuck me and try to put their hands down my pants but I just run away because they probably trying to report me to police or something

its so hard being a mentalcel, I will never find a woman :feelsrope: whats the point even approaching.

Everyday 10/10 gigastaceys make fun of me and saying they wanna fuck me and give me their numbers just to make fun of me.

Mentalcels got it really hard buddyboyos stay safe buddyboyos incels forever stick together!

Mentalceldom starts at 7/10 and lower, a 7/10 (Chadlite) with Autism has a lot harder time of getting a toilet than an Autistic Chad.

They would probably try to dodge it by saying that looks only opens the door,personality keeps it open.

Not entirely untrue, but Fuckboys (Chad's with no money, no social skills, and horrible personalities) can get their ways with Stacies but will get dumped by them, Stacylite's might dump them, but Normie and Sub-5 toilets will tolerate actual physical abuse and rape from a Fuckboy.

Mentalceldom starts at 7/10 and lower, a 7/10 (Chadlite) with Autism has a lot harder time of getting a toilet than an Autistic Chad.
Yes autists have a harder time

but if you are a good looking autist you cant be incel I'm sorry.

Unless you are gigautist but then you wouldn't be able to communicate on this site.

Which is the most retarded copout/goalpost shift by bluepillers in existence. If personality keeps the door open but you can't open the door in the first place then what good is personality for uglies :lul:

It's like you have worked on memorizing the recipe to make a burger but you can't buy the ingredients, then wtf was the point of all that memorization