Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Only if I was a Chad bully

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
In another life I would like to be a Chsd bully. Bullying and mogging cucked bluepilled normies. Too sad such a dream never came true. Imo watching others suffer, especially due to your own actions, is the peak of pleasure. It is too horrible that there are zero opportunities to do that anymore. I just hope AI can advance enough for games where you torture sentient npcs to be made. Then I can gain true satisfaction torturing those fucking scum.

You were probably a Chad bully in your previous life.

In another life I would like to be a Chsd bully. Bullying and mogging cucked bluepilled normies. Too sad such a dream never came true. Imo watching others suffer, especially due to your own actions, is the peak of pleasure. It is too horrible that there are zero opportunities to do that anymore. I just hope AI can advance enough for games where you torture sentient npcs to be made. Then I can gain true satisfaction torturing those fucking scum.
Get jacked

Why? You a lazy bitch? And if your genetics don't support it, use steroids. No one's afraid of a skinny twink, especially if its brown. Grow some balls
30+ tech pajeet curry manlet isn't gonna intimidate anyone jfl

30+ tech pajeet curry manlet isn't gonna intimidate anyone jfl
Get jacked. No excuses. Also carry necesary self-defense accessories. Also you're a pussy. I can understand if you've just given up hope for enjoying life, but if you haven't, you're a lazy pussy. You have a likely 40-70 years more of life left. Do you want to make it even worse and end up a 60 year old tranny for a homeless man? Grow up. You have NO choice

Get jacked. No excuses. Also carry necesary self-defense accessories. Also you're a pussy. I can understand if you've just given up hope for enjoying life, but if you haven't, you're a lazy pussy. You have a likely 40-70 years more of life left. Do you want to make it even worse and end up a 60 year old tranny for a homeless man? Grow up. You have NO choice
I will go back to gymceling after money Maxxing some more