Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Only going to speak when spoken to

Uninvited

Uninvited

Incel Loner
★★★★★
When I speak out of turn trying to join a conversation or be part of a group I always make a fool out of myself or I am dismissed.

As the saying goes it is better to be thought of as a fool than to open your mouth and confirm it.

So I am going to try and restrain myself and only speak if directly spoken to first.

I think this way I will look less retarded, I will probably go most of the day in silence.

#NoTalk

I also do this as I was always ostracised from conversations. If I tried to say my two cents it was like I didn’t exist, like I was a ghost to them.

Over for nonNT socialcels

at work that often makes sense

but outside of that, IMO it's better to not speak when spoken to, because if you're marginalized then normies will only speak to you with negative intent. only speak to interrupt and distract conversations

Same, unfortunately nobody will give a shit

at work that often makes sense

but outside of that, IMO it's better to not speak when spoken to, because if you're marginalized then normies will only speak to you with negative intent. only speak to interrupt and distract conversations
Well I don't really have social interactions outside of work, if I interrupt people wouldn't that make them more annoyed at me being there?

Well I don't really have social interactions outside of work, if I interrupt people wouldn't that make them more annoyed at me being there?
you'd think so, but generally people will actually be much WORSE to you if they see you as a nice, polite guy who goes along with things

This may lead to a lot of awkward silences lol

you'd think so, but generally people will actually be much WORSE to you if they see you as a nice, polite guy who goes along with things
bluepillers say 'just be funny bro,' but irl normies barely have a sense of humour and aren't funny

the reason why they jestermaxx easily isn't that they're funny (they are boring), it's because they're a circus and each of them is a clown in it

they make jokes because their context and situation suggests it, and often don't have to come up with specific jokes or humour because they're in an absurd situation

so in general one of the worst things you can do around them is try to be serious. they aren't self-respecting people and can't tolerate being shown respect

Who are these groups of people you're trying to talk to

No one wants to continue a conversation with an incel.

When I speak out of turn trying to join a conversation or be part of a group I always make a fool out of myself or I am dismissed.

As the saying goes it is better to be thought of as a fool than to open your mouth and confirm it.

So I am going to try and restrain myself and only speak if directly spoken to first.

I think this way I will look less retarded, I will probably go most of the day in silence.

#NoTalk
Wise. Controlling what you say and do is a powerfull tool.

Who are these groups of people you're trying to talk to
People In work with, mostly work related but they talk to each other about their lives and stuff, which is where i struggle the most

I've always been this way, never speak unless spoken to. It's not my nature to bother people.

Do u mean you will not express yo needs too?

If so then youre gonna fail
I speak as little as possible but cant help initiating some convos sometimes cuz i just have to

If so then youre gonna fail
I speak as little as possible but cant help initiating some convos sometimes cuz i just have to
For work purposes I suppose I will have to initiate some conversations, but these won't be spontaneous and will have a clear point.
I am struggling to articulate myself lately as well so these don't go great, but for work related stuff they usually know what I am talking about so can answer briefly and it ends there.
My main point is it is better for me to keep to myself as much as possible.

that’s my strategy. I keep telling myself in my head to shut up

For work purposes I suppose I will have to initiate some conversations, but these won't be spontaneous and will have a clear point.
I am struggling to articulate myself lately as well so these don't go great, but for work related stuff they usually know what I am talking about so can answer briefly and it ends there.
My main point is it is better for me to keep to myself as much as possible.
:yes: