Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Only gigachad incels get to be visible

• Thread starter Dreamerofgreateness
  • Start date
Dreamerofgreateness

Dreamerofgreateness

Recruit
★★★★★
Even within incel community most chad looking incels or those incels that give chadlike vibes get the most attention by others. Not everyone but I've felt that idk why.

>chad
>incel
Pick one

>chad
>incel
Pick one
Watch any video about incel or any incel that is popular within incel community. They are kinda good looking or atleast not that bad looking

They also voice mog over half the community like Dbdr.

Watch any video about incel or any incel that is popular within incel community. They are kinda good looking or atleast not that bad looking
They're fakecels looking for attention or to boost their ego

Same with pERsonalitymaxxERs, Elliot is very famous, yet you have people like Seung Cho who killed more than 4x times as many people as ER, yet he is forgotten.

Such incel, is a volcel.

Last edited:
how do you do, fellow incels ?

>chad
>incel
Pick one
there are a plethora of them lurking here and are blatant posters on .org. I've seen someone from reddit who's 6'1 and has modelled professionally claiming to be a loner incel

there are a plethora of them lurking here and are blatant posters on .org. I've seen someone from reddit who's 6'1 and has modelled professionally claiming to be a loner incel
Not an incel

They deserve to get rip into shreds by truecels
Absolutely. I hate how this community has been invaded by retards who don't even understand what true loneliness feels like.

Last edited:
Looks like Incel community is filled with faggots

And a daily reminder.
Incel = (In)voluntary (Cel)ibate

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back