Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel only friend i ever had hates and ignores me

• Thread starter Deleted member 27495
  • Start date
Deleted member 27495

Deleted member 27495

mrkittycel
-
he went invisible to play with his new friends and ignores me

its so fucking over. i cant even have 1 single fucking friend.

im another inch closer to ropingl.

just gnna get really high and cry myself to sleep im so hated and unwanted by prety much every one

he went invisible to play with his new friends and ignores me
I'm sorry man.

its so fucking over. i cant even have 1 single fucking friend.

im another inch closer to ropingl.

just gnna get really high and cry myself to sleep im so hated and unwanted by prety much every one
I genuinely believe there is no such thing as friends for males that are unattractive to foids tbh

Friendship doesn't really exist like we think it does. I think it's very rare to have a true friend. Most of the time, people are only friends with one another because they think they're equal or inferior (you want to be friends with popular people)to them in status. He doesn't want to be friends with you because in his mind there's no benefit in associating with someone with low status. Say hypothetically, one of his friends that he is playing games with is hit with a false rape accusation, do you think he will defend him and keep the friendship or stop associating with him because his status is now zero?
Normies are only friends with each other as long as they can all maintain their social status. If your social status drops they won't waste a second to cut you out of the group. Only Chad wins because nothing can hurt his status.

He didn't invite you at all? What an asshole.

He didn't invite you at all? What an asshole.

nope literally ignored me when i asked if there was space for me to play i tried to call him on disc but didnt answer :feels:

Welcome to the no friends club buddy it only gets worse with age :feelshaha:

And actually how old are you and what do you mean by play?

You sound like a little fucking kid. Try being a friendless loser in your mid 20’s that’s when REAL depression kicks in

Welcome to the no friends club buddy it only gets worse with age :feelshaha:

And actually how old are you and what do you mean by play?

You sound like a little fucking kid. Try being a friendless loser in your mid 20’s that’s when REAL depression kicks in

i knew this kid for like 4 years just over mic and actually met up in real life so we were pretty close i dont have anyone else, im 19 and hes like 24 or something now but we met up together both on the first game of PUBG we ever played. :feelsbadman:

i knew this kid for like 4 years just over mic and actually met up in real life so we were pretty close i dont have anyone else, im 19 and hes like 24 or something now but we met up together both on the first game of PUBG we ever played. :feelsbadman:

Sounds like your getting close, I’ll be honest it doesn’t get much better maybe you should play a different game and try some new discord’s to chat in, Idk I gave up on having friends I just watch documentaries and fap

I don’t play online games because I have problems speaking a lot