Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Only false friends for ugly people

Colera

Colera

Banned
-
Those you consider your friends are actually just a number to hang out with, to don't feel alone at home masturbating on things you can NEVER do, for your aesthetic alone.

When you go out with normie "friends", in reality you will be nothing more than the clown of the group, the one to be targeted, you are the one to destroy in front of the other members and in presence of any foids

Often they bring up the topic "sex" and "girls" just to show newcomers your thoughts on the subject, obviously with the sole purposes of making fun of you, and to see the sad in your eyes.
Of course you can argue all you want, but they all start from the premise "he's a failed fucking incel, a dwarf clown and as bad as my toilet at home"

They are only interested in destroying you psychologically to the end, pitting you against all the others in the group until they no longer decide to call you because they squeezed you like an orange, they consumed you. Not taking into account the fact that you too are a human being, like them.

We ugly are like the ugliest animals in the zoo, locked in a cage forced to see all the passers-by who see you, often mock you, often psychologically torture you by showing you a delicious food (as in our case, the vagina) but not there it is they give it, they withdraw it and it is a pure sadistic game against the weakest, which makes the normies so excited.

You can still befriend people who aren't normies

I had normie friends

In college I was his close friend

He was 5 foot 11
White
Curly hair
Middle class (Mum bought him a car)
And he had Gf's and sex with multiple women before,
One time his 'female friend' approached him and started messing with him

You can still befriend people who aren't normies
How? I don't want come back (to 18/19s) and become hikikomori with only online social relationship. I scared, online isn't reality, online Is only a part of the reality, but we ugly outside internet, can only suffer.

And people wonder why some men stay indoors and keep to themselves. Nobody is "real". All of your peers are just status hungry faggots. Everyone in this world is a piece of shit looking for an ego boost.

Having friends as not much to do with looks, it has more with social skills. I've seen some 6/10 without friends get bullied by 4/10 guys who had tons of friends, but these 6/10 always had GF (even with shit social skills). Looks have to do with friends in some situations, like being sub 2/10 (when people will not become your friends, just because of your face), but if you are 3/10 or above, your looks will make not much difference

Having friends as not much to do with looks, it has more with social skills. I've seen some 6/10 without friends get bullied by 4/10 guys who had tons of friends, but these 6/10 always had GF (even with shit social skills). Looks have to do with friends in some situations, like being sub 2/10 (when people will not become your friends, just because of your face), but if you are 3/10 or above, your looks will make not much difference
Never said the opposite, you want to have friends but if you are under 7/10, they are all fake and under 5/10 they use you to bully you in a group, to vent their frustrations, you will become their clown.

Last edited:
Mai detto il contrario, gli amici ouoi averli ma sei sei sotto il 7/10, sono tutti finti e sotto il 5/10 ti usano per bullizzarti in gruppo, per sfogare le loro frustrazioni, diventerai il loro pagliaccio.
Im not italian, Im brazilian

Mai detto il contrario, gli amici ouoi averli ma sei sei sotto il 7/10, sono tutti finti e sotto il 5/10 ti usano per bullizzarti in gruppo, per sfogare le loro frustrazioni, diventerai il loro pagliaccio.
I understand what you mean, but prob these 7/10 have good social skills or money, otherwise, no one would be friends with them. Its delusional for normies to have 7/10, 7/10 will mog them to death. Its cope, friends dont have much to do with looks, but more with social skills, when I was in my uglier, I had more friends than today, if you are 3/10+, you can still get real friends, not foid friends, but male friends, foids are always false

incels have no friends, that's a hard lesson to learn

And people wonder why some men stay indoors and keep to themselves. Nobody is "real". All of your peers are just status hungry faggots. Everyone in this world is a piece of shit looking for an ego boost.
I dont trust anyone either tbh

I dont trust anyone either tbh
incels have no friends, that's a hard lesson to learn
JFL If you think someone is your friend, they are just acquaintences or future enemies, you were born alone and you're gonna die alone

I have no social life

Well, you know Brazil, is not a good place to live.
Meh, its not that violent, we had -20% of homicides in the last year, and it also depends on the city, São Paulo and south cities are safe, but north and northeast cities are dangerous

who wants to be a normie's friend anyway? they are cattle

This one normie guy I know for seventeen years now keeps annoying me. He thinks I'm his friend and he's constantly trying to surround himself with me and my miserable problems to make himself feel better. I tried to ignore him for years but he keeps finding ways to annoy me. He even shows up at my flat from time to time to "check on me".

This one normie guy I know for seventeen years now keeps annoying me. He thinks I'm his friend and he's constantly trying to surround himself with me and my miserable problems to make himself feel better. I tried to ignore him for years but he keeps finding ways to annoy me. He even shows up at my flat from time to time to "check on me".
WTF lol

JFL If you think someone is your friend, they are just acquaintences or future enemies, you were born alone and you're gonna die alone
Tesla IQ wisdom
all my friends my whole life were fake and were never friends with me just using me for attention
For me it was just answers to homework

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back