Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Only FAGGOTS hit up on me

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Luminary
★★★★★
It's bad enough not getting hit up on by foids but when literal FAGGOTS hit up on me it makes me wanna commit suicide.

If faggots hit on you, does It mean your a normie looking at least?

Just fuck bussy theory.

(MODS THIS IS A JOKE OKAY!!!!)

Truecels don't get hit on by fags

Stop wearing chaps bro!

Just say you don't want to catch mpox

Even faggots never hit on me, so maybe you’re better looking than me. Could just be that I appear very straight though because I have a low voice and decent height

are you skinny framelet?

One homosexual has done to this me

Fucking degenerates.

one thing that confuses me is why homos who dont femboymaxx are usually low standard having deranged deviants who will tap anything with a hole but once they sissycrossdressermaxx and pass as a woman,their standards skyrocket,even without hrt destroying their sex drive :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

before people say muh its because they have higher smv no its not that even gay gigachads have zero standards but a normie tier sissy crossdresser homo male who passes as a decent looking foid will be even more hypergamous than a becky or a sub5 real foid:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

faggots hit up anyone