Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Only East Asian women seem to be less sexual, more mentally stable, dedicated to family, with desire for a child.

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★
Women of all other races besides East Asians are chaotic, mentally unstable, hypersexual, rebellious, low-key (or high key) misandrist, feminist, masculine, unfaithful, and evil. Whether it be curries, spics, nigs, whites, sand nig, whatever! Women of all these races want to mog men and oppress men. Only East Asian women seem to want to be with men and engage with us to create a traditional family built on security. Yes, the downside is that these noodles are less sexual, less slutty, physically more subhuman, and more materialistic, but at least they're not insane and power-tripped like the women from rest of the other races.

Last edited:
noodlewhores are cold, evil and distant bitches, they don't want men, they only need them for the goodies they provide. All other ethnicities crave for chad yes but at least they have some natural passion for the opposite sex. Of all species of women, I believe only noodlewhores genuinely have absolutely no soul. Cold as ice, careless as stone. I don't even view them as human.

But they look like bugs

All other ethnicities crave for chad yes but at least they have some natural passion for the opposite sex.
They don't have passion for the bottom 85% to 90% of men. They are more misandrist and evil, and demand more sexual dimorphism and chad traits from men to consider them their equal, unlike asian women who are happy with average man's low masculinity and low sexual dimorphism so long as he can provide for her and their child(ren).
I believe only noodlewhores genuinely have absolutely no soul. Cold as ice, careless as stone.
The upside to this is that they aren't hysterical, chaotic, and mentally unstable.

But they look like bugs
Yes their subhumanity is their downside, but getting the physical upside with women of other races means inviting their misandry, rebellious nature, disloyalty, etc.

Yes their subhumanity is their downside, but getting the physical upside with women of other races means inviting their misandry, rebellious nature, disloyalty, etc.
I have considered SEAmaxxing but I don't want to produce mutt offspring.

Women of all other races besides East Asians are chaotic, mentally unstable, hypersexual, rebellious, low-key (or high key) misandrist, feminist, masculine, unfaithful, and evil. Whether it be curries, spics, nigs, whites, sand nig, whatever! Women of all these races want to mog men and oppress men. Only East Asian women seem to want to be with men and engage with us to create a traditional family built on security. Yes, the downside is that these noodles are less sexual, less slutty, physically more subhuman, and more materialistic, but at least they're not insane and power-tripped like the women from rest of the other races.
Lmao

Where am I wrong? Curries and MENA whores are now whores like in the West. My IG feed is filled with curry sluts. Whites women have been sluts for the last 70 years. Sheboons are also gigawhores with their twerking and all. So which race of women aren't? Only asians!

Where am I wrong? Curries and MENA whores are now whores like in the West. My IG feed is filled with curry sluts. Whites women have been sluts for the last 70 years. Sheboons are also gigawhores with their twerking and all. So which race of women aren't? Only asians!
Asians are sluts

noodlewhores are cold, evil and distant bitches, they don't want men, they only need them for the goodies they provide. All other ethnicities crave for chad yes but at least they have some natural passion for the opposite sex. Of all species of women, I believe only noodlewhores genuinely have absolutely no soul. Cold as ice, careless as stone. I don't even view them as human.

Yeah but that's why so many seasmaxxers go to asian to ascend. You can never be chad but you can always be a provider.
Honestly I would rather women select for the best providers than the man with the best height or jawline or whatever.

They are notorious gold-diggers, as a ricecel myself I can confirm that they are Machiavellian

They are notorious gold-diggers, as a ricecel myself I can confirm that they are Machiavellian
They are materialistic but not hypersexual, hysterical, chaotic, misandrist, and sexually disloyal. Women of other races will make you mate guard them to a level of paranoia by forcing you to compete for their affections with hundreds of other suitors on social media.

They are materialistic but not hypersexual, hysterical, chaotic, misandrist, and sexually disloyal. Women of other races will make you mate guard them to a level of paranoia by forcing you to compete for their affections with hundreds of other suitors on social media.
Yeah other races of women Machiavellian in a more primitive way they are absolute sluts and force you to compete with other men, but noodlewhores also know how to manipulate emotions to empty your bank account. Both are terrible I guess it's just personal preference

The trad noodlefoid thing is a total myth. @Lv99_BixNood has discussed/posted about this extensively. Look up the 4B movement or, better yet, just look at the birth rates in EA nations

Last edited:
The trad noodlefoid thing is a total myth. @Lv99_BixNood has discussed/posted about this extensively. Look up the 4B movement or, better yet, just look at the birth rates in EA nations
They might not be trad, but they're not man-hating gigasluts either.

Based. Think about how they treat Asian men versus White men, if you haven't had the pleasure of experiencing it yourself as an AM. They are unhinged.

Why are you laughing? The norwegian paradox just showed over and over again that in the most european liberal nations men and women are radicalizing their differences not becoming like each other lol

Yeah fuck Asians!

Users who are viewing this thread

• Repulsive123
  • slavcel11
  • wereq
  • smegma producer
  • WombtoPrisonPlanet
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5