Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Only Chads have rights

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
Chads have the right to flirt
Chads have the right to randomly touch a girl's ass without getting beaten to death by white knights
Chads have the right to have preferences
Chads have the right to go on dates
Chads have the right to take a prime girl's virginity
Chads have the right to engage in threesomes and orgies with supermodels
Chads have the right to party and make out with drunken whores
Chads have the right to fuck their female bosses and not get fired
Chads have the right to be openly misogynist and not get called out for it
Chads have the right to lesser prison sentences for heinous crimes like rape and pedophilia
Chads have the right to millions of dollars just because they exist
Only Chads have the right to experience the best life has to offer and live happily while we rot away

Last edited:
Only Chad has the right to walk down the street without being made fun of, receive dirty looks or negative reactions. Unfortunately an ugly male like me isn't allowed to do this.

Only Chad has the right to walk down the street without being made fun of, receive dirty looks or negative reactions. Unfortunately an ugly male like me isn't allowed to do this.
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Sucks being born a non-chad.

The halo effect makes one privileged

Don't forget the right not to be mogged, shoulder checked, or shoved aside.

Last edited:
Been saying this for decades. If we actually enforce the laws. As they are written jails would be overflowing with chads, Beckys and Karens. The justice system is almost entirely ineffective against people with real privilege. Ugly male though, really good at fucking us over. We have no rights under the law, only obligations.

tldr chad always wins

Morality and feminism is just a suggestion for Chad but a must or die for İncel man

We rot so that they can live.

Woe-man desires and selects for Chad and thus over many generations creates Chad. Chad cannot exist without lots of normies and gutter trash like us filling out the ranks, because Chad doesn't select for Stacy... he is a brute who selects for his dick in whatever hole is in front of him, wether that is Stacy, Becky, or Olga. We are born of the sin of greed and lust into a cruel nightmare. A nightmare created by the blind god, a demiurgic force, this so called evolutionary process of life and death.

They live so that we can rot.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back