Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill ONLY CHAD can be a bad boy type and be loved for it

• Thread starter Deleted member 17889
  • Start date
Deleted member 17889

Deleted member 17889

Free Market Autist
-
incels cannot be bad boys, if they are they're treated like common evil criminals, chad can spit on the street and litter but if you do it a foid will call the cops on you
incels cannot insult femoids and chads can and they even get laid for doing it

i literally copied chads behavior 1:1 after studying it for some time and got laughed at and then hated by foids when they realized i won't hold myself back from insulting them when they do that

Last edited:
I've seen quiet chads that are slayers it's a misconception that all chads are "bad boys"

I've seen quiet chads that are slayers it's a misconception that all chads are "bad boys"
When Chad is introvert: "teehee he's so shy and quiet that makes him cute and soooo mysterious"
When incel is introvert: "he's a creep, I bet he's gonna be a school shooter someday"

Thing is I've seen top, top tier attractive women with scary dark triad normies.

Thing red pillers get wrong though is they think being an 'alpha male' is enough.. its not remotely for a normie.

I am talking an actual dangerous piece of shit person who basically when he goes out there is a high chance something bad is going to happen.. he or someone else is going to get knifed down.

every man with attractive physical features (sharp straight jawline + good height) becomes more attractive as a evil nigga

Thing red pillers get wrong though is they think being an 'alpha male' is enough.. its not remotely for a normie.
Normie women don't give a shit about alphaness and all that crap

They are more primitive than that. The loudest motherfucker who is also good looking, who abuses the most amount of people, wins, even if he only fakes it.

The strongest dudes weren't the most successful in high school, the loudest and most aggressive were. Some of them were even manlets jfl. Dark triad is so fucking true, it's ridiculous.