Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Only a truecel will spend a weekend alone with his parents

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
It's over buddy boyos. While Chad goes and spend time with his friends and fucks stacys at some lake house, i get to spend the entire weekend in my parents vacation apartment. It's socially unacceptable for a grown man to spend a weekend alone with his parents. Unless he can fuck some stacy while he's at it.

To spend an entire weekend with your parents alone is only something a truecel would do or a mentally challenged man. I will waste 4 hrs in a car going there. The only excuses i have is that i want to get away from my brothers basement for some days and that my parents will probably only be around for 20 something years so i might as well spend more time with them. But it doesn't matter, as long as you are alone with them you are a truecel. Even if you have a GF and you stay in their apartment the GF would never feel comfortable enough or she didn't want to live with them in the first place.

I feel like doing low inhib stuff while i'm there. Since i don't live there i'm not afraid of doing inappropriate things, maybe go to a club or something. It's basically like a vacation island. Pretty much dead when it's not summer.

I hate leaving my house for long journeys.
I like going out walking and stuff but i dont like to be around with my parents.

I gave up on moving out of my parents house when I realised they're actually the only two human beings I talk with.

I gave up on moving out of my parents house when I realised they're actually the only two human beings I talk with.
Even if they're ashamed of me but wont show it. I find it quite easy to talk to them but they are quite boring.

I probably wouldn't enjoy the lake house anyway. Changing your environment has little to no impact on your behaviour if you're socially inept from all years of severe isolation.

Power to you op. Try to approachmaxx as much as you can while you're there, if you're going low inhibit.

Maybe even better at home than with moron "friends" who telling me "look for woman your age"

I guess I'm a truecel.

I find it quite easy to talk to them but they are quite boring.
it's the same for me.
I don't have high quality conversations with them, but at least they prevent me from going insane.

Imagine living with a father who never talks to you, and stays in his room as much as you stay in yours. I love my father but I fucking wish he would take me on vacations n shit. He's basically a shut in like me.

I have to go help my father to make firewood this weekend

I have to go help my father to make firewood this weekend
Great. I'm not saying it's wrong to spend time alone with your parents but normies, chads and stacys will laugh and look down on you for doing so.

I´ve been a NEETcel for 4 years in the basement.
So far it has been the greatest time of my life.
Peace and cozy comfort.

And for those who dont have any familys?

I can relate strongly with this.

I live with my parents so I spend every weekend with them

relateable, not to mention the fact its really expensive to try living alone.

I’ve spent 25x52=1300 weekends alone with my parents. I don’t go outside on the weekends. All the young GL people are out having relationships and experiences and I’m bald and short and alone

Only way I could do that is if I had weed with me

My only goal in life currently is to move out of my parents house by any means necessary

I enjoy being in my walls of solitude away from this cruel world.

lmao every weekend since i hit puberty was like this for me

It's socially unacceptable for a grown man to spend a weekend alone with his parents.
normies, chads and stacys will laugh and look down on you for doing so.
Who gives a fuck what they think?

I seriously doubt they would even care to be honest. They're too preoccupied with normie stuff to care about what truecels are doing.

I would spend EVERY weekend with my parents until my father died (I was 41), my mother went into nursing home (I was 51). EVERY weekend. At this point, I thought it was normal.
56 years old, NEVER went out on a weekend. No dates, no private parties. NOTHING.
I would only go to dances that you paid to go to. They were 80% men. I could swear, they all looked like Virgins. This was in the 1970's - 2000's. Same men would show up every week. The women were like over 50. They don't have these dances any more.

Last edited:
Every weekend since birth I've been home with parents

I guess I’m a truecel then.

When I moved out of my parents house, I thought that everything would change. I thought I'd get a girlfriend, a good job etc.. but none of that came true. It's over

When I moved out of my parents house, I thought that everything would change. I thought I'd get a girlfriend, a good job etc.. but none of that came true. It's over
Same.

I live with my parents and talk with them too. Go out and watch football/go drinking with my dad sometimes. I have an ok relationship with them, but I can tell that they are disappointed with me. Then there is my sister who gets all their praise, attention, chances and money. I am nothing but a slave for my parents to use while she gets her half of a new house bought, holidays payed for. Even my mom enjoys my cucked fathers money.. constantly wasting money on bags and shoes and clothes. I mean I like my father, but I would respect him a lot more if he didn't worship Roast Beef and actually respected me.

This tbh. Foids and normies laugh at you if you stay home at weekends, but it should be nothing wrong with that.