Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Only a select few have genes as bad as mine

W

worstcel

Banned
-
Yes, news.

From storing fat like a woman, to low T, to being naturally shitty at everything (ex. Fights, I'm slow despite skinny and i freeze while fighting so other opponent wins), to absolutely talentless, to wide hips, to awful bone structure, to like around 16 inch shoulders, to no problem solving ability, to slow reaction time, to round eyes, to PUFFY cheeks despite being skinny, to everything is wrong in my DNA code and idk why my parents reproduced cuz I literally SUCK at anything I do.

It's a terrible feeling feeling like ur not even a part of ur own species, and that's what I feel.

The genetic differences of society is my main reason for dropping out of school. Let's say we have 2 ppl, both in high school and a normal home environment (lives at home with parents while going to school), one has bad genes for everything one has good genes for everything, if they put in the same amount of work the one with bad genes wouldnt even compare even if they put in 100 times more work, as long as the one with good genes is putting a fair amount of work in they will blow any genetic shit out of the water 100 times.

Sry for the long paragraph but why do people not realize how important genes are. Not saying environment isn't important, as a healthy one is fundamental for the body and mind.

Except from birth we have no control over genes and environment we're given, the two most important things that will determine someones success.

lots of these threads popping up. at least we have each other

Are you sure you're not a woman? Most of what you described makes you sound like a woman, especially being talentless and bad at everything.

lots of these threads popping up. at least we have each other
cope
maybe u have klinefelter syndrome

I thought I did but I don't rly think I do as my "dad" (I dont like calling him that) has wide hips narrow shoulders too. Just shit genes.
Are you sure you're not a woman? Most of what you described makes you sound like a woman, especially being talentless and bad at everything.
No I just got fucked by rng

cope

I thought I did but I don't rly think I do as my "dad" (I dont like calling him that) has wide hips narrow shoulders too. Just shit genes.

maybe yes maybe no, but there is only one way to 100% sure about that.

cope

We all got fucked by rng

Genetics are everything

Curries have it worse

I wish i could mercy kill u bro
and myself

I have worst genetics