Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Only a sadistic person would see an incel who had nothing in life and want to destroy him to ashes

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
Basically what r/inceltear is at this point. Screenshots our posts, and then insult, mock and even want to mob against us and jump on us.

Imagine having that much hate in your soul to spend energy and time on a sub dedicated against incels and spewing bullshit and want to kill us.

Yeah its really disgusting.

Simple solution....... don't go to their fucking website lol

You guys seek this shit out and then complain about it, let them post their screenshots and collect virtual points, their real lives are rotting away. Nobody who spends time doing what they do has an enjoyable real life, I wouldn't even be spending time on this forum if I had an enjoyable life, same with inceltears, they are just the other side of the coin were on

You guys seek this shit out and then complain about it, let them post their screenshots and collect virtual points, their real lives are rotting away. Nobody who spends time doing what they do has an enjoyable real life, I wouldn't even be spending time on this forum if I had an enjoyable life, same with inceltears, they are just the other side of the coin were on
High iq

I never got angry with them tbh
ironically enough I go to their subreddit to laugh at their comments and titles

Disgusting subhuman lot, it's not that inceldom is rocket science, it's obvious yet they come after a unfortunate group of lonely KHHV males.

The lowest form of incel, the it bluepilled cuck.

Stop giving them attention.
We'll always be subhumans for them no matter what.

Basically what r/inceltear is at this point. Screenshots our posts, and then insult, mock and even want to mob against us and jump on us.

Imagine having that much hate in your soul to spend energy and time on a sub dedicated against incels and spewing bullshit and want to kill us.
Do they really want to kill us :cryfeels:

I've never been on that site once. I see their posts when some of us quote them here.
But I've never understood the obsession from either side. Couldn't care less what they post.

However, I think OP has a point.
In a time where there is support for so many people and groups that have been an outcast of society, why are we bullied into oblivion?
At least some recognition wouldn't hurt. Denying incelism doesn't make it go away.
Some here are going trough hell, why the heck would people find it cool to hurt them even more?

Femoids are sadistic

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back