Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Only a little less than 2 weeks left

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Bros I want to stay youngcel graduating means I’ll officially be truecel and missed out on true teen love. I regret not doing a lot during HS but I suffered a lot which prevented me from doing so. :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: If high school is the best time in my life I should just rope because it sucked and if it only gets worse what use will it serve.

6 years went by too fast I’ve been going to this school since 7th grade aka 2 months before this forum went up

I’m going to party maxx in university and see what happens.

Your school hasn't ended yet?

Did crack that exam that you said you would do bad?

Wdym?

For seniors we have 2 weeks for the ones under we go until almost til July
It was a CS science AP class or somehing like that, did you crack the exam from it?

if you're an incel by 18 you'll always be one

yonugcels always cope by saying next year they'll put themselves out there but it never happens
Oh yea I know I’ve already given up.
It was a CS science AP class or somehing like that, did you crack the exam from it?
No I did extra work to pass the class. I have an A this semester because it was purely work based and no exams.

For seniors we have 2 weeks for the ones under we go until almost til July
In my school underclassmen get out on the 24th and seniors get out on the 20th

Kys young faggot
Proxy Small

Bros I want to stay youngcel graduating means I’ll officially be truecel and missed out on true teen love. I regret not doing a lot during HS but I suffered a lot which prevented me from doing so. :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: If high school is the best time in my life I should just rope because it sucked and if it only gets worse what use will it serve.

6 years went by too fast I’ve been going to this school since 7th grade aka 2 months before this forum went up

I know how you feel, many missed opportunities in high school and I got rejected a lot.

it will be hard but not impossible to fit in

try to enjoy the coming years as much as you can after high school ends brocel, in about a week it will be 7 years since i graduated..
i shouldnt be alive. :feelsbadman:

What area will you study in uni?

yonugcels always cope by saying next year they'll put themselves out there but it never happens
:yes:

Idk was gonna do CS but realized it wasn’t for me ImmA see how IT works
Yeah so anyway you'll be in a mainly male field.

Over.

@trying to ascend this bitch be annoying with my grade Istg I should smack her deadass or go ER
A78D7510 2A18 4297 8E00 CA2FC0098AFF

Yea I hate this piece of shit. imagine being fucking exempt from something and getting a 0. A 0 ON SOMETHING I WAS TOLD NOT TO DO BECAUSE I WAS GIVEN SOMETHING ELSE TO PASS. How the fuck can I exempt from something and given a 0. Keep in mind my grade was an A the entire time until last night randomly. The fuck? I’m ending with a F and although I’ll graduate I had good grades in every other class and u get some recognition for having good grades here.

fuck this bitch I hope she gets skinned alive brutally while being run over by a pick up truck fucking cunt. Degenerate kike cunt

As a youngcel I agree with this statement

Next year will be my final year of highschool and I also haven't been able to find love (especially since the girl I've been interested in since sophomore year doesn't acknowledge my fucking existence nor my feelings for her.) I also missed so many opportunities throughout these years and I fear that I'm on the road to becoming a truecel since throughout my whole life I've never experienced what it's like to be loved by a girl despite my efforts. Doesn't help that like 70% foids at my piece of shit campus are toxic skanks that lie, cheat, and don't give a fuck about men's feelings, let alone see them as a human. As for the 30% of women, the ones that are supposedly loyal and great to be around; not even they give a shit about me.

Next year will be my final year of highschool and I also haven't been able to find love (especially since the girl I've been interested in since sophomore year doesn't acknowledge my fucking existence nor my feelings for her.) I also missed so many opportunities throughout these years and I fear that I'm on the road to becoming a truecel since throughout my whole life I've never experienced what it's like to be loved by a girl despite my efforts. Doesn't help that like 70% foids at my piece of shit campus are toxic skanks that lie, cheat, and don't give a fuck about men's feelings, let alone see them as a human. As for the 30% of women, the ones that are supposedly loyal and great to be around; not even they give a shit about me.
Brutal

No one will invite you if you're trucel looking. I spent one year on college (still have classes till end of June) and nothing has changed in my life, only things got worse.

Welcome to the oldcel club.

I didn't feel anything after graduation. Just got the stupid paper and left. On my last day I just took an exam. Some stupid foid in the testing room that day asked for me to pretend to be her friend so she didn't look weird while waiting for her other friends. Didn't want to stroke her ego so I said no.

Didn't bother to show up for the official last day, which was a few days after my exam.

Last edited:
You missed out on banging under age virgin foids, it's over. University whores are all used up, they're already full of chads cum.