Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Only a good looking person can get away with racism and not get cancelled

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

sadcel
★★★★★
Pewdiepie said "nigger", said that all curries have poop in their brains in his song called "Congratulations", made fun of how they have no caste system and shit on the street.

Jfl imagine some overweight whitecel saying this now and he's getting cancelled immediately and his whole life gets ruined.

Pewdiepie is a blonde CHAD, so he can say whatever he wants.

Looks is everything. A truecel would get cancelled if he tried to imply something about a race subtly as a joke meanwhile CHADs can be blatant but it doesnt matter when most ethnic foids want to be insulted and degraded by CHADs.

@Ci Jey , @ElTruecel

Last edited:
1-18.jpg

Good-looking men and foids don't get discriminated as well. An ethniccel that minds his own business and has never reinforced the negative stereotypes of his race will still get badmouthed by others, whereas ethnic Chads that do reinforce those stereotypes won't be messed with by anyone.

Good-looking men and foids don't get discriminated as well. An ethniccel that minds his own business and has never reinforced the negative stereotypes of his race will still get badmouthed by others, whereas ethnic Chads that do reinforce those stereotypes won't be messed with by anyone.
Brutal.

its all our facial bones and leg length in the end

its all our facial bones and leg length in the end
Mostly leg legth if you're 6'2 no one would mess with your mental only manlets get terrorized by normies. It is socially not acceptable to walk around as a manlet.

Mostly leg legth if you're 6'2 no one would mess with your mental only manlets get terrorized by normies. It is socially not acceptable to walk around as a manlet.
True. You might mot get women but at least people don’t mess with you anymore.

Its not a free pussy card but its a free respect card

They do but asian ones still don’t.
Because of the small dick stereotype asian men would slay if the mainstream media stopped slandering them.

Only koreans slay tbh. Koreans mog slavs and meds they are successful in the west. Chinks aren't nor japs.

Because of the small dick stereotype asian men would slay if the mainstream media stopped slandering them.

Only koreans slay tbh. Koreans mog slavs and meds they are successful in the west. Chinks aren't nor japs.
haha… you sound like a bluepiller

Its because of a lot more than that…. and no they cant tell the difference between different kinds of chinks

haha… you sound like a bluepiller
k-pop is the ultimate SMV boost for koreans and they tend to be taller than most asians. How can a curry for example compete with the average korean ? He cannot.

Plus they aren't brown and brown is the worst skin color to have it is automatic turn off to foids unless chaddam.

Attachments

• _124178642_gettyimages-1210044358.jpg
    _124178642_gettyimages-1210044358.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 10
k-pop is the ultimate SMV boost for koreans and they tend to be taller than most asians. How can a curry for example compete with the average korean ? He cannot.

Plus they aren't brown and brown is the worst skin color to have it is automatic turn off to foids unless chaddam.
He’s surgerymaxxed+top1%+fagmaxxed

He’s surgerymaxxed+top1%+fagmaxxed
I am a slav and the average korean mogs the shit out of my existence even the average jap mogs me to the shadow realm and back facially.

If I went to korea now I wouldn't be able to get a single foid despite "muh JBW white skin :soy: "

I am a slav and the average korean mogs the shit out of my existence even the average jap mogs me to the shadow realm and back facially.

If I went to korea now I wouldn't be able to get a single foid despite "muh JBW white skin :soy: "
Search up what the average korean looks like and tell me if you still think that

Pewdiepie said "nigger", said that all curries have poop in their brains in his song called "Congratulations", made fun of how they have no caste system and shit on the street.

Jfl imagine some overweight whitecel saying this now and he's getting cancelled immediately and his whole life gets ruined.

Pewdiepie is a blonde CHAD, so he can say whatever he wants.

Looks is everything. A truecel would get cancelled if he tried to imply something about a race subtly as a joke meanwhile CHADs can be blatant but it doesnt matter when most ethnic foids want to be insulted and degraded by CHADs.

@Ci Jey , @ElTruecel
a good looking blonde foid was just cancelled for saying n word and got fired from her job but she's using it now to launch herself into conservative media
not sure if u know who i'm talking about or not
pewdiepie apologized and im sure he got a twitch ban for saying slurs so idk, it was also in an era where cancel culture was relatively chill

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back