Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Only a gf that is your type of female will get you motivated and not having a gf per se

• Thread starter Deleted member 36342
  • Start date
Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-
In what way are downdating cucks motivated by having buttugly gfs? Only a female that is his type of female can get an incel and a guy in general motivated. Having a mediocre/ugly gf for the sake of having a gf won't in any way make things better for you in general. Esp. if she is demanding, i.e. wants you to buxx her (the case of most normies and incels who somehow got a partner)

Last edited:
Yeah, most people when settle make kids or move in together to force themselves to stay together. Same thing goes for foids, if she is in a relationship with a guy she is not attracted to, she will hate his guts and avoid intimacy whenever possible.

A foid like that literally doesn’t exist. That’s asking for way too much, I can’t even get A gf as it is. There’s no way I will just magically stumble across a girl who’s my exact type AND have her be one who “motivates“ me jfl

Foids only take, they never give

Gigastacy or nothing

Yeah, most people when settle make kids or move in together to force themselves to stay together. Same thing goes for foids, if she is in a relationship with a guy she is not attracted to, she will hate his guts and avoid intimacy whenever possible.
Exactly
A foid like that literally doesn’t exist. That’s asking for way too much, I can’t even get A gf as it is. There’s no way I will just magically find a girl who’s my exact type AND have her be one who “motivates“ me

Foids only take, they never give
Idgaf, either my type or nothing

That’s right.
The normies want to fulfill social expectations of a man, that means, he should work, have a certain amount of income, marry sometime, be a feminist who supports the rise of women and all of that stuff.

They have to fulfill them expectations to get accepted by society, unlike Chad who gets accepted, no matter what the fuck he does or unlike us, who will NOT be expected, no matter what the fuck we do.

Also i have seen that most of them are so weak that they are not able to live alone with themselves. They always need a foid by their side, so they can feel like real men.

Last edited:
That’s right.
The normies want to fulfill social expectations of a man, that means, he should work, have a certain amount of income, marry sometime, be a feminist who supports the rise of women and all of that stuff.

They have to fulfill them expectations to get accepted by society, unlike Chad who gets accepted, no matter what the fuck he does or unlike us, who will NOT be expected, no matter what the fuck we do.

Also i have seen that most of them are so weak that they are not able to live alone with themselves. They always need a foid by their side, so they can feel like real men.
Absolutely. Most normies would have roped asap if they had to live as an incel

narcissisticentitledvolcels.is

I believe most of them are extremely co-dependent.

if you are chad your gf would change herself for you. over for us silly inkwells

if you are chad your gf would change herself for you
Lit, they're like chameleons, they change their personali-tee-hee in accordance to that of their current bf kek :feelshaha: