Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Only 47.3% of U.S Under 18's population is White as of 2020. Lifefuel for JBWmaxxers?

aGuyAlone

aGuyAlone

Self-banned
-

As this article says, the U.S 2020 census results put the U.S under 18's Non-Hispanic White population at 47.3%, A minority for the first time ever, and this number is most likely more around 45% due to the fact that MENA under 18's are counted as Non-Hispanic White, and because the census data comes from 2 years ago, and the U.S White population is dropping every year.

What do you think this will mean for White's in the U.S? Will White's become the ultra-privileged Elite of the U.S and Asians / Lightskinned Hispanics increase in status and become the Middle Class?

Or perhaps White's will end up like White South African's after Apartheid and be forced out the country by violent crime?

that means less white women too, or not?

Whites will never be forced out like Apartheid.
They may not be forced out. But U.S White's immediately left the Northern industrial towns when Blacks started moving there, now the newest place for White flight is to the Midwest, but even in the formerly ultra-white evangelic states like Utah, there's no only 77.3% Non-Hispanic White population, there's really no state in the U.S where Non-White's don't at least form a significant minority.

This means that U.S Non-Hispanics White's will most likely start trying to leave for Europe when violence and crime as a result of Demographic change starts.

More like suifuel honestly. You must not live in the US. Shit sucks right now and with the mass influx of illegals shoring up the Dems' voter base it's only gonna get worse. Pretty much fall of west Rome 2.0 and the barbarians are at the gates

Of course not. Only %5 or lower of them are getting the most matches.

More like suifuel honestly. You must not live in the US. Shit sucks right now and with the mass influx of illegals shoring up the Dems' voter base it's only gonna get worse. Pretty much fall of west Rome 2.0 and the barbarians are at the gates

Hispanic migrations into U.S which slowly increase Latino percentage of population and and infiltrate Latino's into governmental and military positions is very much reminiscent of Western Rome's Germanic Migrations into the Empire and the Barbarian conscription which is what's happening to USM where an increasing number of USM personnel are ethnics.

Inflation, labor crisis, failure of military campaigns and increasing portion of government spending on military also contributed to Western Roman Empire's fall. And look at what's happening in the U.S now. They lost to sheep herders with 60s Soviet equipment in a multi-trillion dollar military campaign and now Afghanistan is within Chinese sphere of influence.

Of course not. Only %5 or lower of them are getting the most matches.

I don't know man. In Socal which has a Non-Hispanic White population of around 30%, even a Balding turbosoy cuck can easily get with a 3/10 to 5/10 Asian woman. And Normie White guy in Socal can slay ethnic foids. I believe this situation will soon become widespread across the U.S

Certainly there are a lot of parallels to Rome. The US is a nation in decline and with minorities replacing the white population, many of whom are hostile and resentful towards us, the future looks bleak for whiteys. JBW might've have been a thing in the past but trust me when I say kids today are being indoctrinated to hate white men. As if we really need help with that.

What that means as far as I can tell, is that there are less white males to go around in general for foids (of all races).

You would logically think that would make the situation for Asian American men a lot better. Nope. Its a white male only policy or nothing at all for foids.

San Francisco being a prime example. Its a city thats roughly 33% white, 33% Asian, the rest Hispanic/other.
You can go months without seeing a AMWF couple and easily see 12+ WMAF couples a week.

Much of America will look like San Francisco within the next 20 - 50+ years.

You think there is mass IR dating/marriage? think again. (unless its WMAF).
Mass inequality and mass segregation. Hapa male apocalypse. Mass homosexuality. Mass inceldom (ethniceldom). Mass crime.

Last edited:
cultural genocide of whites has been ongoing since jews lobbied for the immigration act of 1965 which opened our borders to the third world.

oh nono no america bros. maybe we shouldnt have such a high preference for lilerally every race except our own

Waiting around hoping the falling White demographics will help you is pretty pointless. At that point you may as well just leave the country.

Whites deserve to go extinct they are a cancer to this planet. I hope more illegals start raping white women and hopefully when WW3 happens a huge portion of white men will die.

Whites deserve to go extinct they are a cancer to this planet. I hope more illegals start raping white women and hopefully when WW3 happens a huge portion of white men will die.

It was during my first stint in group therapy that I learned of "racial differences". Seeing a petite White foid receive worship while I struggled to even sign a daily goal sheet was sufficient to change my viewpoint of society.

They may not be forced out. But U.S White's immediately left the Northern industrial towns when Blacks started moving there, now the newest place for White flight is to the Midwest, but even in the formerly ultra-white evangelic states like Utah, there's no only 77.3% Non-Hispanic White population, there's really no state in the U.S where Non-White's don't at least form a significant minority.

This means that U.S Non-Hispanics White's will most likely start trying to leave for Europe when violence and crime as a result of Demographic change starts.
What’s the significant minority in Alaska and Maine

Leave to Europe? Jflll you’re retarted things are even worse there. Every race minded person like myself realizes that there is literally nowhere to run away from the MUD/ZOG hordes.

This is our home. We will have to fight in the RAHOWA/Helter Skelter. There’s no way around it. This is why we have been stockpiling firearms and ammunition. Everyone knows that one day it’s coming.

"I hope that what the kikes want to happen will happen, then somehow that will benefit me."

Logical conclusion, seems like a kikecel.

Leave to Europe? Jflll you’re retarted things are even worse there. Every race minded person like myself realizes that there is literally nowhere to run away from the MUD/ZOG hordes.

This is our home. We will have to fight in the RAHOWA/Helter Skelter. There’s no way around it. This is why we have been stockpiling firearms and ammunition. Everyone knows that one day it’s coming.

Well technically Europe is the home of Whites.

But yeah, only options will be for Whites to flee to Asia or South America and cope there, or remain to fight the Marxists and their slave race foot soldiers.

What’s the significant minority in Alaska and Maine

Maine is the only exception, it has 93% Non-Hispanic white population. Although 7% Non-White isn't a lot, it's not insignificant either. And also Maine is tiny, only 1.3M people so it's not really relevant in large-scale demographic change.

Alaska is only 64% Non-Hispanic White due to very high native American population and also a rapidly increasing East Asian population. So it's nowhere near a Homogenous White region.

This is due to immigration mainly from South America and Mexico.

You sound like a kike. Are you kike?

cultural genocide of whites has been ongoing since jews lobbied for the immigration act of 1965 which opened our borders to the third world.
arent jews white tho