Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Only 3.5% of the population is required for a successful revolution

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
With automation, I'd put the number at about 10%. I estimate society would collapse if 20% of the population leaves work for a day.

Modern revolutions will be mass resigning from jobs, because modern weapons are too advanced and the average person with a rifle doesn't stand a chance against them.

Once around 3.5% of the whole population has begun to participate actively, success appears to be inevitable.

Last edited:
We incels need to unite.

We incels need to unite.
Incels (that admit it) are not in number enough, so we need to spread ideas of NEETdom among eveyone, even foids, but especially young men

that's still a lot of people who will have to charge into gunfire and never see the revolution

i think what you want is mass civil disobedience and soft collapse, like what happened to the soviet union, little to no charging into gunfire and greater odds of long-lasting change, everyone just stops feeding the beastly system and believing in it

Incels (that admit it) are not in number enough, so we need to spread ideas of NEETdom among eveyone, even foids, but especially young men
mid east countries have potential. But not turkey. I live in turkey its cuckland

that's still a lot of people who will have to charge into gunfire and never see the revolution

i think what you want is mass civil disobedience and soft collapse, like what happened to the soviet union, little to no charging into gunfire and greater odds of long-lasting change, everyone just stops feeding the beastly system and believing in it
Violent revolution is impossible nowadays, so the best way is a mass NEET event.

Governments fear nothing but cash, and NEETs are extremely powerful that way.

Unlike violent revolutions, there needs to be no bloodshed, so even cowards can participate in the revolution

People don't have to do anything to join the revolution, because doing nothing is the game here.

You are forgeting that we are very, very small if we compare ourselves to the whole population, we are only significant when it comes to the male population in a certain age group.

Only 17,2% of the US population is composed by 15-40 year old men.

Let's say 15% of all those men are incels, therefore only 2,5% of the whole population (also assuming that you convinced all those men somehow). So the 3,5% rule doesn't apply to us.

If you purpose NEETing, it may work, but remember that you would need to convince millions to LDAR/decrease their life quality and we can barely do this with hundreds on this forum

Last edited:
You are forgeting that we are very, very small if we compare ourselves to the whole population, we are only significant when it comes to the male population in a certain age group.

Only 17,2% of the US population is composed of 15-40 year old men.

Let's say 15% of all those men are incels, therefore only 2,5% of the whole population. So the 3,5% rule doesn't apply to us.

If you purpose NEETing, it may work, but remember that you would need to convince millions to LDAR/decrease their life quality and we can barely do this with hundreds on this forum
I'm optimistic about mass NEET/ambitionminning. We see the growth of hikkiomori not in Japan, but in other countries too.

As economy and oppurtunites get worse, more and more people will go NEET or work shitty jobs, basically a giant brain drain.

Incels will be a minority in the movement, sure, but we're extremely vocal and for our size, we are very known so I'm hopeful
Also (((great reset)))

Shit like that will never happen. It should have happened during corona but most people comply

Let's say 15% of all those men are incels, therefore only 2,5% of the whole population (also assuming that you convinced all those men somehow). So the 3,5% rule doesn't apply to us.
Not to mention most incels are still bluepilled and in denial. :feelsbadman:

You need the power of media to convince people to NEET. Majority of people do not read, so tik tok videos, youtube and such platforms are the best way of reaching people.
Remember a lie repeated will be believed. Same theory applies to convincing young men to NEET. Just keep pushing the message.

Oh by the way any form of media is good enough such as memes, comics etc etc.

A collapsed world will eventually rebuild. If the idea is "Sure, let's make strange bedfellows so we can see the world burn," the world will eventually come back. It always does. And not always for the better. So all that work for a brief moment of spectacle? And then we see our strange bedfellows rebuild the world into something worse?

Actually you only need 1%, look at Jews.

I doubt anything can change significantly for the better
we have a common experience, but not necessarily common views
any significant change for me would require quite literally the entire humanity going thru some massive spiritual change (that'd affect their behavior)
not to mention that before shit hits the fan, I'll be an old man who's lost his youth/life and even if revolution succeeded, all I'll be able to do would be complaining about it and telling sad stories to the youth

A collapsed world will eventually rebuild. If the idea is "Sure, let's make strange bedfellows so we can see the world burn," the world will eventually come back. It always does. And not always for the better. So all that work for a brief moment of spectacle? And then we see our strange bedfellows rebuild the world into something worse?
assuming a collapse is possible its highly unlikely to be rebuild into something more feminist at least

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back