Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Only 2 months of 2019 left

HeebJesus

HeebJesus

Banned
-
What are your memories of the 2010s and what are your resolutions for the 2020s? For me, the 2010s were the worst years of my fucking life bar none. 2010 was great, but my life instantly turned to shit in January 2011, and things only got worse from there. In 2013 - 2015, things were so bad that I hardly have any good memories from those last 2 or 3 years, but things started improving for me in 2016 when I developed an interest in politics. Things stayed this way until June 2018 when I experienced an anxiety flare-up like never before, which lasted until December and to which it even comes and goes now. As for this year, it started off good in January and February, but took a turn for the worst around my 21st birthday in early March. From there, things were so horrible that it’s almost been like a reboot of 2015 for me. I only have two good memories from this year post-March 6th or 7th, which would be getting a newspapers.com account because I’m NEET and the other would be getting to visit my other grandma and aunt back in early June.

Last edited:
2010s are gone, man. Holy shit. It went fast. I had two good years 2011-2012