Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Only 14% of the male population meets the height requirement.

Selinity

Selinity

banned
Screen Shot 2020 12 12 at 35414 PM

This shows that only 14.5% of the population (in the us) is 6' or above. This means that only 14% of men meet the height requirement set by foids. If you aren't in the top 15%, you won't even be considered by most foids in america.

Who knew that allowing the weaker gender of your species to have equal rights was a terrible idea

58573877 medium

yeah, the average male is a truecel in 2020
foids don't even register anyone below chad as human, so they will call males who are 9/10 "average"

If you talk about the percentage of men above 6' internationally, it further lowers down to ~5%.

85% of the men are undesired solely due to their height. Club that with their facial, dick and socioeconomic requirements and the number of men desired boils down to ~1-2%.

If you talk about the percentage of men above 6' internationally, it further lowers down to ~5%.

85% of the men are undesired solely due to their height. Club that with their facial, dick and socioeconomic requirements and the number of men desired boils down to ~1-2%.
Damn. 80/20 more like 99/1

99-1 rule bro

it is beyond over.and even if you are 6 feet you might not be enough in some places.it is so over.

Who knew that allowing the weaker gender of your species to have equal rights was a terrible idea

View attachment 383303
Agreed. It’s more so that we can’t trust women to be fair, as their instincts only want the best, which isn’t good for civilization.

To be top 15% in both height and face ( 6 to 6.5+) is like top 5 % so it's basically over for 90%+ of men physical/lookwise.
They gonna have to make some smv with other means.

>20% is not true
>5/1s are getting girls easily

Reminder that there are copecels who think this unironically.
Damn. 80/20 more like 99/1
It was always like that but foids had to settle for regular men to be provided for her and her childrten before and had to fake their love for their husbands. This is the only way to make society work. This is the natures way, to kee foids in check and without rights.

Last edited:
Height is useless on its own if your face isn't good and you're a socially retarded aspie.

im 6'2 and it hasn't helped me one bit. face is everything.

How am I coping? height is worthless when you have an ugly face. Even worse if you're an ectomorph and it makes you look like some kind of an alien species.

How am I coping? height is worthless when you have an ugly face. Even worse if you're an ectomorph and it makes you look like some kind of an alien species.
This is true. When women say they want a tall guy, what they mean is that they want a big guy. If you're only tall because you have long legs, but your torso is the same as a man with average height, that isn't attractive to women.

are you bald or balding ?

Nope and nope. Id be devastated if that ever happened. My hair is shit but if I balded it wouldve been complete nightmare fuel.

Height is useless on its own if your face isn't good and you're a socially retarded aspie.
A good face is useless on its own if your short and and a socially retarded aspie.