Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious “Only 1% of rape accusations are false” how would we know that?

lu.jones

lu.jones

jones 2025!
★★★★★
I heard a feminist make this claim and it’s retarded because we don’t attually know how many women falsely accuse. It’s impossible to determine how many people are lying unless they come out and admit “yeah I made it up” or if the guy has some way of proofing she’s lying (which is pretty fucking hard to do).

imagine how many men are in prison for rape , most of them claim that they didn’t do it/ were falsely accused. Those men are being beaten, SA’d and murdered everyday for something that they might of not even done.
Believe all men.

Also 80% of people who commit a sexual assault were SA’d when they were in the past. Yet they get no empathy. the only reason women don’t rape at the same rate is because men don’t consider what women consider rape to be rape, some women have been “raped” by their partners. A man considers that their partner initiating sex.

Women consider every rape, SA etc while men consider nothing rape. If a man got drunk and a hot girl drives him home and fucks him hed be living the dream. If a woman got drunk and the same thing happened she would be a victim (even if she was just tipsy and gave consent)

what the fuck is this shit?

64021.jpg

It's just a lie. Most rape accusations are false

Simple mistake, she meant to say only 1% are true.

Yeah, also guys are less likely to speak out.

Me personally, when I was young my mom would hit me a lot, and one time when I was 15 years old, she fingered by butthole, I had underwear on, so it wasn't that bad, but it did hurt for a few days. I actually have no idea why she did it. It was just random. I didn't tell the police or anything, since I didn't want to cause a drama and I assumed no one would believe me, and it is actually quite common for Asian boys to be fingered by others, but it's usually done by other Asian boys, so I'm not sure why my mom did it. But one time, I told a few online friends who were mostly female, and they all made fun of me and called me a gaped hole, and they set that as my nickname on the Discord server. The owners of the server were female, so it was females who did this. But if my dad did this to my sister, he would have gone to jail. But oh well, I am out of that house now. I started to resent females from a young age since my sister was treated better by adults, and female students at my age were treated better, and also a bunch of female teachers really didn't like me. But this incident made me completely hate females, for they are a disgusting and evil species, who do not face the consequences of their actions ever. I have actually never met an empathetic foid. I can't even recall seeing one ever. The only people who were ever nice to me were males. I hate foids so much.

Yeah, also guys are less likely to speak out.

Me personally, when I was young my mom would hit me a lot, and one time when I was 15 years old, she fingered by butthole, I had underwear on, so it wasn't that bad, but it did hurt for a few days. I actually have no idea why she did it. It was just random. I didn't tell the police or anything, since I didn't want to cause a drama and I assumed no one would believe me, and it is actually quite common for Asian boys to be fingered by others, but it's usually done by other Asian boys, so I'm not sure why my mom did it. But one time, I told a few online friends who were mostly female, and they all made fun of me and called me a gaped hole, and they set that as my nickname on the Discord server. The owners of the server were female, so it was females who did this. But if my dad did this to my sister, he would have gone to jail. But oh well, I am out of that house now. I started to resent females from a young age since my sister was treated better by adults, and female students at my age were treated better, and also a bunch of female teachers really didn't like me. But this incident made me completely hate females, for they are a disgusting and evil species, who do not face the consequences of their actions ever. I have actually never met an empathetic foid. I can't even recall seeing one ever. The only people who were ever nice to me were males. I hate foids so much.
Now imagine if a foid got fingered in her pussy by her father. It’s honestly wild.

My father abused me and the only reason I stopped seeing him was because at my school I accidentally dropped what my father was doing in conversation and the school didn’t like it

Feminists in my shithole (Spain) go blue in the face repeating that false accusations of SA are less than 1 in a thousand since that's what the statistics say. On the one hand, that's fine because then we can say that 90% of sexist violence is committed by immigrants. On the other hand, it's a lie because the 1 in a thousand figure only covers the accusations that got the foid a sentence. Most falsely accused men are lower status and money so they can't sue the foid, but there's no reason to believe that false SA aren't claimed the same amount of time than other false crimes, which would be 60%.

In Brazil, 80% are PROVABLY false, that is, the accused "rapist" succeeds in proving his INNOCENCE, not merely his non-guilty "shadow of a doubt".

The other 20% are also mostly false, but the guy can't prove himself innocent.

Most actual rapes (not regretful sex) are against underage and vulnerable persons (retarded, etc.) and never prosecuted.

Now imagine if a foid got fingered in her pussy by her father. It’s honestly wild.

My father abused me and the only reason I stopped seeing him was because at my school I accidentally dropped what my father was doing in conversation and the school didn’t like it
Yeah, I'm sorry for that man. I've noticed a pattern of most incels being people who had childhood trauma, and it's completely society's fault for that, and yet we are blamed for being incels. Like obviously I'm going to hate females when they're privileged, they've done horrible things to me, and I have never met an empathetic one.
I don't want my mom to go to jail though, because then my dad would hate me, and my dad is one of the only few people who actually like me, and I am out of their house anyways, so I'm fine.

Feminists in my shithole (Spain) go blue in the face repeating that false accusations of SA are less than 1 in a thousand since that's what the statistics say. On the one hand, that's fine because then we can say that 90% of sexist violence is committed by immigrants. On the other hand, it's a lie because the 1 in a thousand figure only covers the accusations that got the foid a sentence. Most falsely accused men are lower status and money so they can't sue the foid, but there's no reason to believe that false SA aren't claimed the same amount of time than other false crimes, which would be 60%.
Spain has gone to shit

because if you #believeallwomen then at least 99% of accusations must be true

but if you're reasonable then you'd realize that 99% of accusations are false

Yeah, I'm sorry for that man. I've noticed a pattern of most incels being people who had childhood trauma, and it's completely society's fault for that, and yet we are blamed for being incels. Like obviously I'm going to hate females when they're privileged, they've done horrible things to me, and I have never met an empathetic one.
I don't want my mom to go to jail though, because then my dad would hate me, and my dad is one of the only few people who actually like me, and I am out of their house anyways, so I'm fine.
If foids hate men due to trauma, it’s justified and they need help.

If incels hate LIFE because of trauma, it’s there fault and they are a threat to society.

I get what you’re saying. I wouldn’t want my father in jail. My mother does because my father hurt her really badly

In Brazil, 80% are PROVABLY false, that is, the accused "rapist" succeeds in proving his INNOCENCE, not merely his non-guilty "shadow of a doubt".

The other 20% are also mostly false, but the guy can't prove himself innocent.

Most actual rapes (not regretful sex) are against underage and vulnerable persons (retarded, etc.) and never prosecuted.
Yep.

I would say at minimum 75%

because if you #believeallwomen then at least 99% of accusations must be true

but if you're reasonable then you'd realize that 99% of accusations are false
It's funny, when it comes to a woman's word, we must have benefit of benefit of the doubt, but when it comes to a man's life and innocence, we all assume the worst. Weird

It's funny, when it comes to a woman's word, we must have benefit of benefit of the doubt, but when it comes to a man's life and innocence, we all assume the worst. Weird
precisely, atp men have more to lose when some bpd foid decides to lose her shit and make spurious accusations, but people still treat the foid as a victim when she clearly isn't

Had sex with the wrong guy, cause you were drunk? Just say he raped you, easy. The foid is no longer responsible for her own fuck up.

Had sex with the wrong guy, cause you were drunk? Just say he raped you, easy. The foid is no longer responsible for her own fuck up.
Also I think it’s a way for them to lower their body count because no one is gonna add rape into your bodies

No Chad = sexual harassment, rape
Chad = best fuck of her life

Impossible statistic to calculate. That "1%" is probably only the cases that have been disproven by the system. We all know bitches lie constantly and won't come clean until their claim is 100% proven false.

Women deserve a lot more rapes than they actually get.

Impossible statistic to calculate. That "1%" is probably only the cases that have been disproven by the system. We all know bitches lie constantly and won't come clean until their claim is 100% proven false.

Women deserve a lot more rapes than they actually get.
Exactly

ecause the 1 in a thousand figure only covers the accusations that got the foid a sentence. Most falsely accused men are lower status and money so they can't sue the foid, but there's no reason to believe that false SA aren't claimed the same amount of time than other false crimes, which would be 60%.
This.

Feminists and to be fair non feminists such as us don't know what the dark number is. Nobody does. Obviously their way of counting this is false. You would want to count the number of accusations and divide it by the number of successful convictions. They have obviously not done that.... Plus there are a lot of men who will get ground up by the gynocentric system just because cuck judges and female judges are obviously going to rule in the favor for foids.

Women judges are the worst, they only get guided by their emotions and they also do not even attempt to interpret the law. I am an anarchist but female judges are literally an affront to the legal system. I can only wish more female judges doing more retarded decisions so that the system will finally collapse.