Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Onlooker observes his misogynistic friends success with women

TheIncredibleIncel

TheIncredibleIncel

Veteran
★★★
pFeYwSR.png

Sounds like he has a wonderful personality.

Goddamit Ryhan.

1. That guy was such a cuck, that he told his friend "b-but nothing s-serious" and basically invited his friend to cuck him, because he is such a disgusting Beta, that he couldn't even tell his friend he liked a girl. Despite being "really interested" in the girl and thinking it's the start of a long-term relationship.

2. Complains about misogyny, despite at least the type of girls that go for Jared proving Jared right and being exactly the type of girl he claims they are.

3. Complains about misogyny, but suddenly loses interest in the girl he was interested in, after she fucked his friend, which proves that he thinks that slutty behavior lowers the quality of a woman and therefore he's a "misogynist" as well, but a hypocritical one.

4. Consant self-doubting and unsure statements. Doesn't commit to any belief. Can't even say whether he hates his friend or not. Just keeps cucking and cucking. "I don't know why, but it makes me feel shitty."
YOU FEEL SHITTY, BECAUSE THE GIRL YOU WANTED TO BE WITH, FUCKED YOUR FRIEND AND YOU HATE YOURSELF, BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T EVEN DARE SPEAK UP, WHILE YOU METAPHORICALLY WATCHED HIM FUCK HER.

This is basically typical beta cuck behavior. It's so typical and immideatly obvious what is really going on.

Just LOL @ being friends with someone who mogs you.

im not reading that. why? just from the format I know it was posted on some shitty forum that only tranny faggot larping cucks would find. aka that's all bullshit and not real. don't even need to read it to confirm its a major larp done by some cuck fantasy shit. get fucked in your ass if you thinking random bullshit larping should be viewed

Women love to be defied and conquered. Basic evolutionary desire.

im not reading that. why? just from the format I know it was posted on some shitty forum that only tranny faggot larping cucks would find. aka that's all bullshit and not real. don't even need to read it to confirm its a major larp done by some cuck fantasy shit. get fucked in your ass if you thinking random bullshit larping should be viewed

Okay then. :confused:

Anything abhorrent & detestable becomes wonderful & acceptable if you have the right bones in your face.

1. That guy was such a cuck, that he told his friend "b-but nothing s-serious" and basically invited his friend to cuck him, because he is such a disgusting Beta, that he couldn't even tell his friend he liked a girl. Despite being "really interested" in the girl and thinking it's the start of a long-term relationship.

2. Complains about misogyny, despite at least the type of girls that go for Jared proving Jared right and being exactly the type of girl he claims they are.

3. Complains about misogyny, but suddenly loses interest in the girl he was interested in, after she fucked his friend, which proves that he thinks that slutty behavior lowers the quality of a woman and therefore he's a "misogynist" as well, but a hypocritical one.

4. Consant self-doubting and unsure statements. Doesn't commit to any belief. Can't even say whether he hates his friend or not. Just keeps cucking and cucking. "I don't know why, but it makes me feel shitty."
YOU FEEL SHITTY, BECAUSE THE GIRL YOU WANTED TO BE WITH, FUCKED YOUR FRIEND AND YOU HATE YOURSELF, BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T EVEN DARE SPEAK UP, WHILE YOU METAPHORICALLY WATCHED HIM FUCK HER.

This is basically typical beta cuck behavior. It's so typical and immideatly obvious what is really going on.

You just described normies.

Sad but true, the current state of "men".

why would he torture himself by being friends with this cunt?