Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Online trolling is one of the best copes

socialrejection

socialrejection

Recruit
★★★★★
And also one of the most harmless one. Even before acknowledging my inceldom, i loved things like this. I like to talk and to write but nobody actually does it w me irl, so when bored I simply go on random whatsapp/telegram/discord groups and start making fun of anything anyone writes. Might be an asshole move but remember that it's always 30-100vs 1. If I can't get a normal conversation (which is what i wanted) then you'll talk to me cause you hate me and you want to "avenge" your group. Sometimes it gets really fun, and I get a very small amount of dopamine when I have 20 bluepilled cucks trying to prove their point against me. I Never go too far anyway, it's just to pass time and coping to the fact that you're alone. You can't sit in your dark room and watch a movie while you know your cousin or ex friends are having sex at the same exact time. Or having fun at least. It can be really distracting. For example you can also infiltrate in, idk, police recruits groups and pretend to be one of them.Or you can pretend to be a foid to mock cuck and simps. No I didn't do that here before you ask, no IT larp or anything.And then omegle. Too bad they shut that site down, it was the best cope ever. Here is literally the only place where i don't behave like an asshole. Or if you think so then whatever :feelsgah: I like to talk about my experiences if I think someone might actually understand

I used to do it years ago
Like infiltrating in university whatsapp groups and start spitting nonsense facts about their university, lol it gets funny af when you get 100 notifications of their angry messages,at least I can also experience that sound :feelskek:

It's too easy now because people are so dumb. Every time I do it some cuck mod becomes enraged and bans me. Trolling was funner when there was less braindead normies online.

YouTube was the absolute best for this as was the yahoo comments section before all the leftist censorship via shadow bannings and algorithms censoring even traditionally allowed fighting words like moron and cuck.

Though “strangely” some of these words somehow still managed to go through and appear when a left wing cuck insults you.

Based tbh, I mainly do that on reddit where it's really easy to rile up normies and cucks by using scientific evidence to paint foids as evil. They chimp out and rage at many loners who are also upset at how foids treat them in secluded subs and spaces meant for truecels like them, and I must say it's really funny to watch chaos unfold. As a certain DC character once said life is a comedy:society:

It's too easy now because people are so dumb. Every time I do it some cuck mod becomes enraged and bans me. Trolling was funner when there was less braindead normies online.
Yeah I know. But at least you get that hour of fun, before the mod of that group finishes slaying and checks his messages :woke:

Based tbh, I mainly do that on reddit where it's really easy to rile up normies and cucks by using scientific evidence to paint foids as evil. They chimp out and rage at many loners who are also upset at how foids treat them in secluded subs and spaces meant for truecels like them, and I must say it's really funny to watch chaos unfold. As a certain DC character once said life is a comedy:society:
The best place to do that is instagram DM. Add random normies and then answer their stories while they're at parties or with loads of foids. Someone gets so mad that you even receive death-threatening calls lol

YouTube was the absolute best for this as was the yahoo comments section before all the leftist censorship via shadow bannings and algorithms censoring even traditionally allowed fighting words like moron and cuck.

Though “strangely” some of these words somehow still managed to go through and appear when a left wing cuck insults you.
You made me remember that I used to have a fake minecraft kid account on youtube in 2015. Even "famous" youtubers answered me and put that comments in their videos. Good times.

It's only based when you troll normgroids criticizing incels and sexless men.
Normgroids who make fun of unattractive, sexless, virgin men deserve not only to be trolled but also insulted.

that's why he has to deactivate notifications, it can turn him off while he's looking at the phone
Discord mods will intentionally wait long periods of time to reply to make people think they're important.
Normgroids who make fun of unattractive, sexless, virgin men deserve not only to be trolled but also insulted.

I'd never do it against someone in the same situation as me. It's mostly (or all) sexhavers

I dont enjoy it tbh it just angers me seeing how stupid and brainwashed people can be

The best place to do that is instagram DM. Add random normies and then answer their stories while they're at parties or with loads of foids. Someone gets so mad that you even receive death-threatening calls lol
Lol why I never thought of that. Back then I once tried to create a fake chad account with bots to boost up my follower count, perhaps I could do it my mission to troll old classmates with such a profile to get back at them at least a little.

I dont enjoy it tbh it just angers me seeing how stupid and brainwashed people can be
that's why triggering them for stupid reasons is good. Who cares that they get angry between their 3 hour dry spells

that's why triggering them for stupid reasons is good. Who cares that they get angry between their 3 hour dry spells
I dont get any enjoyment out of it it doesnt do much harm to them they get angry and then move on with their slave life

Lol why I never thought of that. Back then I once tried to create a fake chad account with bots to boost up my follower count, perhaps I could do it my mission to troll old classmates with such a profile to get back at them at least a little.
I thought about old classmates too. Too bad they never answer cause it seems they're too """"busy"""" with their lives to answer a fake- bot looking account. But if you manage to get an account that looks legit then definitely do it

And also one of the most harmless one. Even before acknowledging my inceldom, i loved things like this. I like to talk and to write but nobody actually does it w me irl, so when bored I simply go on random whatsapp/telegram/discord groups and start making fun of anything anyone writes. Might be an asshole move but remember that it's always 30-100vs 1. If I can't get a normal conversation (which is what i wanted) then you'll talk to me cause you hate me and you want to "avenge" your group. Sometimes it gets really fun, and I get a very small amount of dopamine when I have 20 bluepilled cucks trying to prove their point against me. I Never go too far anyway, it's just to pass time and coping to the fact that you're alone. You can't sit in your dark room and watch a movie while you know your cousin or ex friends are having sex at the same exact time. Or having fun at least. It can be really distracting. For example you can also infiltrate in, idk, police recruits groups and pretend to be one of them.Or you can pretend to be a foid to mock cuck and simps. No I didn't do that here before you ask, no IT larp or anything.And then omegle. Too bad they shut that site down, it was the best cope ever. Here is literally the only place where i don't behave like an asshole. Or if you think so then whatever :feelsgah: I like to talk about my experiences if I think someone might actually understand
Based, i still get ganged up on even if im not trolling. Too based jfl