Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Online p3dohunting is mostly just incel torture

• Thread starter RetardedChinlet
  • Start date
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
What Chad does to get JB: privately message with them on TikTok, Snapchat and Instagram. The JB will never tell anyone because she loves Chad. And even if she did tell, Chad would probably be forgiven anyways.

The people going on these public forums to solicit JBs and falling for stings and getting their faces plastered all over internet are all incels.

I just can't help but shake the impression that everyone involved in those videos all look incredibly trashy. Reminder that poor white people might as well be honorary niggers.

I just can't help but shake the impression that everyone involved in those videos all look incredibly trashy. Reminder that poor white people might as well be honorary niggers.
JBW is nowadays a myth, yep.

It's scapegoating of ugly, old, desperate incels.

Pretty much everyone fornicates, practices sodomy and/or commits other types of sexual sin nowadays but everyone wants to cast a stone at the "pedophile" who tried to get a date with the 15 yo to hypocritically feel better about themselves and virtue signal to feminism, to boot.

It's scapegoating of ugly, old, desperate incels.

Pretty much everyone fornicates, practices sodomy and/or commits other types of sexual sin nowadays but everyone wants to cast a stone at the "pedophile" who tried to get a date with the 15 yo to hypocritically feel better about themselves and virtue signal to feminism, to boot.
Absolutely, and I know this to be true for the fact that I personally have enjoyed Chris Hansen's work. But I cannot defend it as ethical.

My grandmother was 15 when she was married.

Think about that shit....

Women are not children once they get their first period.

Fuck any faggot that says otherwise.

Before getting blackpilled? Tell me more.

I'm glad that you became self-aware and realized what it's really about though. Congrats for that.
Yes before that. But I would be lying if I said I still didn't sort of enjoy it. I know it's somewhat evil but some part within me (and most other people) takes joy from the "deserved" plight of the victim.

Yes before that. But I would be lying if I said I still didn't sort of enjoy it. I know it's somewhat evil but some part within me (and most other people) takes joy from the "deserved" plight of the victim.
Everyone is evil. That's why we need Jesus to fix our sin problem.

Everyone is evil. That's why we need Jesus to fix our sin problem.
Yes. Pretending like evil resides only outside yourself is a trait of a blind normie.

Pedo-hunting serves two purposes

1. Show-morality. 'Punishing' a universally hated class of people "pedophiles" (in earlier times, it might have been Jews, or witches) grants them status as morally upstanding individuals among the wider public

2. Indulgence in their violent, sadistic urges- again, this is excusable because it is done against a segment of society (pedophiles!) that everyone hates, whether they be cucks, feminists, liberals, conservatives, neo-Nazis, neo-Bolshevists, Christians, atheists, whites, blacks, Hispanics, etc.

1. Show-morality. 'Punishing' a universally hated class of people "pedophiles" (in earlier times, it might have been Jews, or witches) grants them status as morally upstanding individuals among the wider public

2. Indulgence in their violent, sadistic urges- again, this is excusable because it is done against a segment of society (pedophiles!) that everyone hates, whether they be cucks, feminists, liberals, conservatives, neo-Nazis, neo-Bolshevists, Christians, atheists, whites, blacks, Hispanics, etc.
True
Yup.
This group of normies just want to round up an incel and beat and torture him:

View: https://youtu.be/nixWB9EaGMo

'Pedo-hunting' gives them the perfect means and excuse

I hope those people went prison.

Beautifully said. I've had this boiling up within me for months but without the eloquence to put it into words. This witch-hunt is of particular interest because attraction to post-pubescent "children" is near-universal among men. The sheer volume of hypocrisy these "eighteenists", as I have taken to calling them, have towards sexual expression would take volumes -- several -- to properly scope.

Tempting others is a sin. Is what Satan himself is specialized in, btw.
Fucking this. The way they equate baiting the loneliest men online as being the same thing as driving around in a windowless van with a bag of candy and a puppy is such bullshit. It's ironic that these hunters are literally grooming incels into groomers.

Imagine getting beaten for ascending with a 16 year old woman, puricucks are retarded

The molestation of children during ancient history was common, the Spartans were known to engage in sexual acts with young boys being raised for military reasons, girls from all ages were molested as were boys. It was common, the preists did it, the parents did it, and now that we live in a society of people who believe they have progressed from their nature and evolved into a higher cultural conglomerate of moral sympathy, these perverts have been stigmatized and portrayed as irregularities.

It's a good thing but, apparently, it won't last long.
Those people had no concept of "pedophilia." Hell, the word "pedophile" didn't even enter into widespread public use until the early 90s. In 100-200 years or so people will look back on the current hysteria around "pedophilia" and probably view it as just as bizarre as we view the witch-hunts of the early modern period.

My father have sex with my mother when she was 17, he's a prob pedo, let's get him in jail.:feelsgah:

Mother Mary have prob birthed Jesus at age 12-16, let's jail all those Christian guys who believe Mary can have sex with an old man like Joseph(Didn't God permitted this relationship?!).
If those Christians support such a God, they are prob pedo too just like their God.:feelskek:

Last edited: