Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Online misogyny set to be outlawed in the UK

Jesus Christ what a fucking cucked shithole country

Lmaooooooooooo british cels posting here will need a liscence soon

Censorship.

I'll use this now:

D4

D5

the feds are watching, nigga's tryna get me :hax::feelzez:

this law sounds very arbitrary and could be used to censor any kind of criticism against women
Its deliberately meant to be vague in order to silence men into submission.

Saying anything that doesn't benefit female narrative would be punished by jail or death in the cukUK

IF WE CAN'T DO IT ONLINE WE WILL DO IT IN REAL LIFE

and europoors lecture us ameriMUTTs on freedom jfl

All British females are skanks and obnoxious as hell.

Come after me MI6

Everything I have ever posted here is a work of high fantasy fiction and my criticism of women has nothing to do with hate. In fact I worship women and their wet, stinky, slimy holes (mouths). I am a hater of mouths despite there use to humanity and other creatures.

What a shithole jfl

IF WE CAN'T DO IT ONLINE WE WILL DO IT IN REAL LIFE
BASED!

tbh I hate england and most people in it but Incels are a notable exception, most English Incels are fucking BASED

Good thing im not british.

OVA FO BRI'ISHCELS

Women really are so sensitive they want to get any criticism of them outlawed. Who hurt them?

Brits left the EU only to out-cuck it

OY WANKE! YOYS GOT ME A BESCET AND A LOYCENSE FOW DA HAYT'FUL SPEECH

jfl at this rate we should just let Russia nuke Europe. I really thought that once UK left the EU it would become based, looks like the opposite happened it somehow became more cucked.

Last edited:
Jesus Christ what a fucking cucked shithole country
Its always about foids "rights", they dont care for the all "kill all men" trends on shittoks and such.

What a fucking shit country, hope we piss off the Russians to the point they send us flying.

Man, I just love living in bongland, a new surprise every day!

heath ledger joker GIF

Come get me pigs :feelsbaton::feelsbaton:, I'll be waiting

the Uk has always been anti-free speech. Some foid got in trouble for hate speech because she posted some rap song lyrics for some guy who died to pay tribute

A normal day in the United Kuckdom

You can go to jail for browsing a forum for lonely men. That is the state of clown world

Moment of silence for all UKcels.

On a side note, if you're gonna tackle hate, why not tackle hate towards everyone and not just women?

If it’s online can you still go out on the street and yell out “I HATE FOIDS”

Rape is OK the UK though

Moment of silence for all UKcels.

On a side note, if you're gonna tackle hate, why not tackle hate towards everyone and not just women?
matriacrhy

Theres so much cucked and low iq stuff in that article its retarded. I mean what even is "online misogyny" and how is it different or worse from regular misogyny? I cant even fathom that people believe in things like "online safety" or "online violence". :feelstastyman:

Theres so much cucked and low iq stuff in that article its retarded. I mean what even is "online misogyny" and how is it different or worse from regular misogyny? I cant even fathom that people believe in things like "online safety" or "online violence". :feelstastyman:
We’re reaching levels of clown world that’s not even possible. Canada, uk, and Australia always have the most cucked stories

United Cuckistan.

Holy shit, they're more cucked than Germany now. Officially the #1 most cucked nation on the planet.

we should just let Russia nuke Europe
Putin you fucking kike, do it NOW.