Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Online hookups do not exist.

• Thread starter Deleted member 21883
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21883

Self-banned
-
How can somebody fornicate with someone they have never even seen before when I can barely work up the courage to say good morning! Such low inhibition levels are not possible. It is a hoax.

How can somebody fornicate with someone they have never even seen before when I can barely work up the courage to say good morning! Such low inhibition levels are not possible. It is a hoax.

Chads and Stacies are low inhib because they have not had to endure a lifetime of low self esteem and self-consciousness and everyone has liked them so why would they be scared of what people think?

Are you dumb? People do it all the time, not just on tinder but more commonly on instagram and snapchat.

Instagram is outright a dating app, same thing, you post about your life and who you are, what you look like, and people see that and can message you.

lol giga cope. My brother hooks up with foids from tinder and such all the time.