Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope online dating

Rottingcel

Rottingcel

rotting
★★★
I was edating for like a month and it was pretty good. It was my top cope and i didn't even have to show my face. I know edating is trash and stupid but i enjoyed it. Have you ever tried it? What do you think

Rottingcel

rotting​

★★★
Joined May 2, 2024
Posts 247

I was edating for like a month and it was pretty good. It was my top cope and i didn't even have to show my face. I know edating is trash and stupid but i enjoyed it. Have you ever tried it? What do you think
Edating without your face? So personality isnt all that matters is it.

im not bad at online conversations, its a different story irl tho
I don’t have a problem talking to people. I just have a subhuman pheno and some autistic mannerisms.

But in all seriousness. I once had an egf and yes, it is a nice cope but it can only last for so long

But in all seriousness. I once had an egf and yes, it is a nice cope but it can only last for so long
Until they see an unedited photo of your face… then its over

I don’t have a problem talking to people. I just have a subhuman pheno and some autistic mannerisms.
I met many brocels who are repulsed by girls online after a few conversations, i think the amount of reading i do helps me talk more maturely

Books or video?

Books pay more, if they ever pay... (Writers will often scam you)

I met many brocels who are repulsed by girls online after a few conversations, i think the amount of reading i do helps me talk more maturely
Also theyre usually ugly girls looking for validation. Decent ones fuck chad, tyrone, and chadpreet irl.

ngl it was so brutal when it ended. i never had a better cope since

Online dating is a scam that never works. With or without face pics.

Your e-girlfriend was a balding hairy indian man btw

edating is like esex, retarded embarrassing shit

real relationships are physical

not pixels
not words on a sheet of paper
not verbal yapping

if it's not physical then it's nothing