Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Online dating: one sentence wrong and you're gone

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
This is more of a normie problem but it shows how fucked up society is. Because of the abundance of matches and conversations foids have, they can drop a man they're talking with if one sentence doesn't really hit the spot. They could have had a good opener and a few good messages, and obviously she liked his profile since they matched, but one misstep and you're out of the game. And I'm not talking about messages like: "can I nut in u girl?", it could just be something that doesn't sit completely right.

Now imagine the 50s, there's James and Mary. First of all they'd be speaking face to face, but if she liked his looks and he said something a bit into the conversation that was subpar, she wouldn't discard him like trash because she didn't know that many men in the community, let alone have access to them romantically so she'd let it slide and continue talking. Now obviously if James kept being weird she'd reject him, but the tolerance in that era was extremely high compared to today.

In 2024, the normies lucky enough to get a few matches have to walk on eggshells for fear of getting booted. I witnessed this at Uni where normies would analyse their messages to girls together and brainstorm what to say, even setting timers as to when to reply so that they didn't look too desperate.

Normies had it so much easier before dating apps and I don't see how they can keep hanging on to the Bluepill. Meanwhile we all know that Chad can just go: "sup hoe".

Normies had it so much easier before dating apps and I don't see how they can keep hanging on to the Bluepill. Meanwhile we all know that Chad can just go: "sup hoe".
Giga IQ

One look wrong, you are out.

Normies could just talk to women in real life without first having to be vetted.

Even they bitch about finding women totally unaproachable in real life. That's all anyone ever needed to discard the blue-coloured wool from their eyes.

this only applies to normies

chad could tell a bitch about obscure linux distros and still get pussy