Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Online dating is incredibly frustrating as a sub5 male

Apati

Apati

DSBMcel
★★★★★
Since there are many other men who compete for women online and almost always men make the first move, online dating is like lining up for something. The problem is no matter how much you strive for getting to the top of the line, you can't do it because there are countless chads and chadlites in front of you and it's impossible to pass in front of them. It's like they have a free pass just because of their looks. They are always on top of the line so while they talk with the foids and date them sub5 males receive nothing and they just end up as a statistic which shows how desirable a particular foid is. Foids don't talk with us, they talk with the chads and use the messages which they received from us as a ego booster to remind themselves how desirable they are. This is incredibly frustrating. Foids don't even consider sub5 men actual humans to talk with. We are just statistics in their eyes. :feelsbadman:

Just lower your standards, bro

More like as a sub8 male.

Just lower your standards, bro

Lowering your standards as an incel means buying a sex doll and waiting for that to even reject you

Online dating is for Chad and his harem only. even high tier normies and chadlites will struggle on Tinder.

Online dating doesn't even exist for sub5 men. They get zero matches.

JFL @ going to dating app as an incel. I regularly do whale-fishing on OKC. My lardbeast is a 3/10, 35 year old, 400lb obese landwhale single mother with 3 kids. I have hundreds of unread dm's in my inbox and more than 200 likes. Many of them are from chads and chadlites.

Let's say, you matched with my landwhale and let's say she's interested in you. Even if that is the case, in reality, it's almost impossible for a normal human being to continue a convo over a week unless you are extremely attractive or very interesting. If you are just an average joe, your dm will be lost in a pile of another 50 dms from 50 different guys. Even if I want to talk to you, I need to dig you out from 50 other dms. But simply I can't cuz I have a life and I have other stuffs to do.

This is the situation for a 3/10, 35 years old, lardbeast single mother with 3 kids. Now imagine what happens with 5+/10 foids.

If you are sub 5 or a sub 7 ethnic don't install tinder it will ruin your sanity

*Everything is incredibly frustrating as a sub5 male

JFL @ going to dating app as an incel. I regularly do whale-fishing on OKC. My lardbeast is a 3/10, 35 year old, 400lb obese landwhale single mother with 3 kids. I have hundreds of unread dm's in my inbox and more than 200 likes. Many of them are from chads and chadlites.

Let's say, you matched with my landwhale and let's say she's interested in you. Even if that is the case, in reality, it's almost impossible for a normal human being to continue a convo over a week unless you are extremely attractive or very interesting. If you are just an average joe, your dm will be lost in a pile of another 50 dms from 50 different guys. Even if I want to talk to you, I need to dig you out from 50 other dms. But simply I can't cuz I have a life and I have other stuffs to do.

This is the situation for a 3/10, 35 years old, lardbeast single mother with 3 kids. Now imagine what happens with 5+/10 foids.
Bro that's absolute ropefuel, the chances seem to be higher approaching in real life cause online dating is seriously fucked

If you are just an average joe, your dm will be lost in a pile of another 50 dms from 50 different guys. Even if I want to talk to you, I need to dig you out from 50 other dms. But simply I can't cuz I have a life and I have other stuffs to do.
Yes this is the tldr of the post :feelsugh:

Well yeah online dating is pointless. Foids are getting horny bluepill cucks left and right. They can choose from 100 guys. so

Bro that's absolute ropefuel, the chances seem to be higher approaching in real life cause online dating is seriously fucked
Yea, real life approaching sounds more practical for average guys. Even better if she's from your social circle (trust, security and safety is a very big issue for most foids). But given the situation of today's tinder, I don't think that's gonna fly.

Yea, real life approaching sounds more practical for average guys. Even better if she's from your social circle (trust, security and safety is a very big issue for most foids). But given the situation of today's tinder, I don't think that's gonna fly.
Probably hard to find a girl who hasn't tried tinder yet it became a disease in society, they only need to try it once and see how they get hundreds of matches and boom their standards rise to no end

Probably hard to find a girl who hasn't tried tinder yet it became a disease in society, they only need to try it once and see how they get hundreds of matches and boom their standards rise to no end
Yeah even if they don't use tinder they all use social media and there are always beta cucks who constantly validate them there. Almost all foids know their power

online dating as an ethnic is much worse. even if you aren’t ugly 99%+ girls will never date you including your own race

*Everything is incredibly frustrating as a sub5 male
:feelsrope:

I just wished that people would look at me without disgust all over their face

Frustrating? :chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:???
more like one thousand percent fucking impossible
Online dating is for Chad and his harem only. even high tier normies and chadlites will struggle on Tinder.
Also that^ if you try tinder as a non chad/chadlite, you are a fakecel larping at this point.

More like as a sub8 male.
Tinder polish whores chad
Polski chad tinder
Chad tinder polak
Reminder in less than 30 minutes an fake average female account was able to pull these matche
Tinder = Just be chad bro

Oh god please warn us before posting that. Now i want to die even more, fuaaaaark
i have to remind myself this too since their and our life are so fucking different i remembered first photo that he had 200 matches but in reality he has 800 JFL our reality is more grim than worst nightmares

Confirmed. You need to be at least a 5.5 or 6/10 thesedays in 2019 to get a message from a 3 tonne Landwhale.

Not even the fattest pigs want a sub 5 male. Not even disabled women will message a fit, slim 4/10 guy.

If hypergamy was a $15 firework 10 years ago, its now a 15 trillion dollar nuclear programme.

Confirmed. You need to be at least a 5.5 or 6/10 thesedays in 2019 to get a message from a 3 tonne Landwhale.

Not even the fattest pigs want a sub 5 male. Not even disabled women will message a fit, slim 4/10 guy.
Fat girl on tinder 99 likes matches and messages lmao female incel
Only for Chad

9LCgbkJ.png
How i did this you may ask me inkel, well you should just smile and be confident on your photos :y'all::y'all::y'all: :chad: :chad: :chad:

hRXxSjW.png
"Femcel" goes on tinder and finds bf after 5mins. She would be posting here till death if she were born with penis.

Last edited: