Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Online dating is getting worse.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
Even on badoo, it is not easy. There used to be a time when foids would at least check my profile back when I visited theirs, but these days I get nothing. The game is set to nightmare mode. Foids won't even reply my messages, even the ones below my looks level.

It WILL get worse hypergamy will get worse soon not even chadlites can get laid

They're waiting for the top 0.01% Jewish elite to rape them.

Distribution of Womens Likes of Men on Dating App Hinge

Just be in the top 10% bro.

Online dating in 2020

"Don't bother hitting me up unless you're at least 6'11"

"Sub 10 men will be shot on sight"

JFL if you plan to stick around the next few years to witness it get worse

I think it must be worsening too. I am much better looking now due to surgery and gym/diet but I am doing even worse on Tinder than even a year ago.

The charts show it is worsening annually by a large amount so it's not surprising:

Racial celibacy rates men  women

This trendline ends at 2016. It's now 2019. At this point we're likely experiencing >35% ethnic celibacy ie. > 1/3 ethnics are celibate now.

Blacks and whites won't have excalated as much based on their trendlines but they are rising too.

Last edited:
Dude, I just got unmatched by an old single mother with 2 kids from 2 different fathers and I have a great job. Its fucking so over.

I have a feeling that the algorithms are getting more restrictive.

Back in the day, you could contact anyone....but then they started making them so that if your profile doesn't get alot of likes or views than you cannot even view popular profiles of the opposite sex (auto-filter). Then I'm sure some sexism-algorithm entered the picture and if a woman didn't like your message or something you got tagged.....then came Bumble or whatever where the women have to choose to message you first. now I think its something like they've even further restricted the parameters for which a male can contact a feeeaamayle

It's not worth trying unless you're chadfishing.

Even on badoo, it is not easy. There used to be a time when foids would at least check my profile back when I visited theirs, but these days I get nothing. The game is set to nightmare mode. Foids won't even reply my messages, even the ones below my looks level.

Yes, it's pretty apparent that things are getting more and more difficult every year.

i've never felt optimistic enough to try one of these apps/sites.

I think it must be worsening too. I am much better looking now due to surgery and gym/diet but I am doing even worse on Tinder than even a year ago.

The charts show it is worsening annually by a large amount so it's not surprising:

View attachment 78366

This trendline ends at 2016. It's now 2019. At this point we're likely experiencing >35% ethnic celibacy ie. > 1/3 ethnics are celibate now.

Blacks and whites won't have excalated as much based on their trendlines but they are rising too.

Yes, I've been making the same observations as you.

As you are from Brazil could try the "zé droguinha max" puts a mirrored orange glasses, a straight brim and a laces making a bad face, who knows maybe not get a woman from the periphery? It is the PUA of the Brazilian periphery.

Attachments

• foto apagar.jpg
    foto apagar.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 58
As you are from Brazil could try the "zé droguinha max" puts a mirrored orange glasses, a straight brim and a laces making a bad face, who knows maybe not get a woman from the periphery? It is the PUA of the Brazilian periphery.
Wtf am I looking at?

was it ever good

Do you want me to get murdered!?

Is this like the neckbeard meme of brazil?

Is this like the neckbeard meme of brazil?

Actually some have succeeded, just sxer NTmaxx, if they put a car with loud sound even more, but mostly do with low-class women who sometimes have reasonably mestizas to beautiful.
Many are BBC.