Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Online dating experiences- used bot to message 10,000+ women.

• Thread starter Deleted member 10234
  • Start date
Deleted member 10234

Deleted member 10234

Banned
-
I made a bot for Tinder, OkCupid, and Bumble using AI to swipe on average/below average women and message them from a fixed set of openers. I have messaged over 10,000 roasties over the span of 2 weeks and am not banned on either account (confirmed by making fake foid profiles to test waters).

Exactly ZERO matches.

Meanwhile if i made a profile with a Chad in less than 1 hour on OkCupid I have 200+ matches and messages from these same ugly women.

Fucking insane.

Note that my profile is literally perfect. I even use the same job and descriptions and quality and tons of pictures of me doing activities like rock climbing, diving, etc.

Yet Chad's bathroom selfies destroy me.

Absolute proof of blackpill. It cannot be denied.

Worst part? I'm not even that ugly.

Before reading, I knew it was over.

using AI to swipe on average/below average women

How does that work? Sounds like larp.

Anyways, dating apps are a massive, massive sausage fest. The company that owns them keeps this quiet for obvious reasons. Yes, one company owns most of the market IIRC.

The illusion of abundance and disconnect from reality sends the shitty women's expectations to the moon.

I bet many other guys have he same idea. That's why you're not getting any responses.

B-but online dating i-isn't real life.

lol, "AI" can't tell which women is above / below average

those sites would just ban you for botting anyway

I made a bot for Tinder, OkCupid, and Bumble using AI to swipe on average/below average women and message them from a fixed set of openers. I have messaged over 10,000 roasties over the span of 2 weeks and am not banned on either account (confirmed by making fake foid profiles to test waters).

Exactly ZERO matches.

Meanwhile if i made a profile with a Chad in less than 1 hour on OkCupid I have 200+ matches and messages from these same ugly women.

Fucking insane.

Note that my profile is literally perfect. I even use the same job and descriptions and quality and tons of pictures of me doing activities like rock climbing, diving, etc.

Yet Chad's bathroom selfies destroy me.

Absolute proof of blackpill. It cannot be denied.

how did the bot find "average or below average" women?

How does that work? Sounds like larp.

Anyways, dating apps are a massive, massive sausage fest. The company that owns them keeps this quiet for obvious reasons. Yes, one company owns most of the market IIRC.

The illusion of abundance and disconnect from reality sends the shitty women's expectations to the moon.

Not a LARP. Tons of research done on this very topic. You can use libraries like OpenCV which will do the bulk of the heavy lifting for you. All it comes down to is passing all of their pictures into the AI model (a function call) and determining an attraction score, removing outliers, then averaging.

AI can definitely rate faces. See my above quote.

How will the site know I am botting? Do you think I'm retarded running it 24/7 and sending 1000 messages per second? No. Botting in moderation.

Not true. There are many research papers on this topic and tons of open source code which does it for you. All you need to do is use that code. Pick a model and good to go.
how did the bot find "average or below average" women?

Assign a score to every woman. Only message average and ugly ones.
Im interested in bot can u give me more information? :feelstrash:
What do you want to know?

How sure about that are you?

Also, attempting to find a female online is a bad idea seeing how much the Internet has inflated hypergamy

Even if you're average looking you'd have struggles

You could be the most interesting guy on that platform, but would get no matches whilst chad's phone camera picture will mog you to the black hole and back