Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Oneitiscel

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Mythic
71d 7h 49m
You both deserve bans tbh
Curry business ! Ask question or gtfoh ! Besides, I'm just highlighting the fact that everyday he fires up insults at dark skin people, because he thinks he is "white" LMAO. Its just funny. I don't however think he should be banned, I have not and would not request such a thing unless he begins overtly bragging or making threads about his appearance being better than others. Even though he has done similar things, like a gazillion times - I however have a track record of NOT EVER doing it !

Last edited:
JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Mythic
71d 7h 49m
Ban this motherfucker!
Show me how ! I'm merely stating simple facts in response to my Delhi friend telling me "you wish you were white like me". If anything constitutes bragging on this thread, it's his remarks.

Last edited:
JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Mythic
71d 7h 49m
Whatever helps you to cope, boomer:lul:
No you low iq Delhi pajeet ! Do you know what "boomer" means? Idiot. People who were born from 1946 to 1964. Not even close to my age.
Ban this motherfucker!
And fool, not one thing I'm saying constitutes a "brag" about appearance over top of the person I was replying to. However, he did overtly brag about his appearance as compared to mine. Or whatever he thinks it is.

To koniec

To koniec

omega male
★★★
148d 31m
Curry business ! Ask question or gtfoh ! Besides, I'm just highlighting the fact that everyday he fires up insults at dark skin people, because he thinks he is "white" LMAO. Its just funny. I don't however think he should be banned, I have not nd would never request such a thing unless he is overt bragging or making threads about his appearance being better than others. Even though he has done it like a gazillion times. I however have a track record of NOT EVER doing it.

And also, don't be a little prick. Private messaging me to say "hey man you seem smart and nice" just a while back, and then you are poking your nose into things you don't understand.
That was before i saw message of your bragging, seems like i was wrong about you

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Mythic
71d 7h 49m
That was before i saw message of your bragging, seems like i was wrong about you
What? Dude, what you claim to have seen you saw like 5 minuets ago. You're an overly sensitive guy who thinks he understands whats going on, and you don't. It means you don't know what bragging is. Violating bragging rules on this site pertains to using my looks in such a way as to make someone else feel bad. I didn't do that, actually, HE did it. I merely responded with an honest answer when he asked me to "say im jealous about his white skin" i.e.- his bragging attack. And I don't think you know what the other words means. "Pajeet and stinky New Delhi" is NOT bragging.

You are clueless !

Last edited:
To koniec

To koniec

omega male
★★★
148d 31m
What? Dude, what you claim to have seen you saw like 5 minuets ago. You're an overly sensitive guy who thinks he understand what going on, and you don't. It means you don't know what bragging is. Violating bragging rules on this site pertains to using my looks in such a way as to make someone else feel bad. I didn't do that, actually, HE did it. I merely responded with an honest answer when he asked me to "say im jealous about his white skin" i.e.- his bragging attack. And I don't think you know what the other words means. "Pajeet and stinky New Delhi" is NOT bragging.

You are clueless !
Dude im literally autistic schizophrenic so dont expect me to act sane

And for rest it was definitive brag just like other guy
Also why you edit your post ?

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Mythic
71d 7h 49m
Dude im literally autistic schizophrenic so dont expect me to act sane.
So I have to tip-toe around your sensibilities but you don't have to tip-toe around mine? I mean, dude asked me to say I want to have his SKIN LMAO. So, I responded to it by explaining how that's not true. You are a hypocrite to ask me not to ask YOU to be "sane" and for me to act like your condition is a privilege, but to simultaneously not acknowledge my feelings on the matter.
And for rest it was definitive brag just like other guy
No. It's not. Being ugly for some people is limited to certain things. We each have different points we don't like. I didn't say anything about his height.

Btw just to educate you @To koniec

The term "Napoleon" means:

characterized by overly-aggressive or domineering social behavior, such as lying about earnings, and carries the implication that such behavior is compensatory for the subject's physical or social shortcomings. In psychology, the Napoleon complex is regarded as a derogatory social stereotype.

I was vague.

I don't even think what he says about himself is true anyway. I'm sure he's hugging on his Delhi girls every now and again but is just here because he wants to differentiate himself from his Indian counterparts because of delusions of superiority etc. I want him to admit that. Beyond that I don't care to report that he's bragging at the moment. I never once reported it, but he does it a lot.
Also why you edit your post ?
Because if I didn't, you cry and complain like a baby even more.

Last edited:
To koniec

To koniec

omega male
★★★
148d 31m
So I have to tip-toe around your sensibilities but you don't have to tip-toe around mine? I mean, dude asked me to say I want to have his SKIN LMAO. So, I responded to it by explaining how that's not true. You are a hypocrite to ask me not to ask YOU to be "sane" and for me to act like your condition is a privilege, but to simultaneously not acknowledge my feelings on the matter.

No. It's not. Being ugly for some people is limited to certain things. We each have different points we don't like. I didn't say anything about his height.

Btw just to educate you @To koniec

The term "Napoleon" means:

characterized by overly-aggressive or domineering social behavior, such as lying about earnings, and carries the implication that such behavior is compensatory for the subject's physical or social shortcomings. In psychology, the Napoleon complex is regarded as a derogatory social stereotype.

I was vague.

I don't even think what he says about himself is true anyway. I'm sure he's hugging on his Delhi girls every now and again but is just here because he wants to differentiate himself from his Indian counterparts because of delusions of superiority etc. I want him to admit that. Beyond that I don't care to report that he's bragging at the moment. I never once reported it, but he does it a lot.

Because if I didn't, you cry and complain like a baby even more.
I dont want to argue with you cause im at uni, but fuck you hypocritical piece of shit, brag is brag no matter who does it

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Mythic
71d 7h 49m
I dont want to argue with you cause im at uni, but fuck you hypocritical piece of shit, brag is brag no matter who does it
You don't want to argue cause your point is moot and you suck at forming arguments. Go hallucinate somewhere else you entitled little brat !

To koniec

To koniec

omega male
★★★
148d 31m
You don't want to argue cause your point is moot and you suck at forming arguments. Go hallucinate somewhere else you entitled little brat !
I mean, I admit if I was born European, with the whole package my life may have been easier, but trust me, I'm much happier being me at 5'10 and born/raised in the West, earned my money in dollars, and have a higher standing over you as far as any professional is concerned as opposed to being a stinky New Delhi Napoleon.
Yeah bragging about living in better country bragging about social status and height isn't a brag :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

@Mecoja

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Mythic
71d 7h 49m
Yeah bragging about living in better country bragging about social status and height isn't a brag :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

@Mecoja
Don't go tagging other users in an attempt to encourage them to join your cause as an asshole.

First of all, you are an IT Cuck level retard if you think mods should be enforcing bans for me having been born and raised in America.

Secondarily, at present we are BOTH in India so, I don't know what you're talking about. Explaining to him that he is not as accomplished as I am, in response to assaults on South Indians and every single aspect of what he perceives to be my "inferiority" is NOT a violation of site rules. It is NOT a brag about foids. Stating one has higher social status (like accomplishment through professional merit) is also NOT a foid related brag.

If I had written: "I could slay more than you if I tried cause I am taller" - THAT would be a violation of site rules, that would have been bragging.

Lastly -
Simply stating that I am not truly jealous of his so called "white skin" because I'm am an average height male who has/had a few more things going for me than he does, in response to him calling me an ,"jealous abbo nigger" like a hundred times, is also NOT a brag.

Now please go take your Risperidone and calm the fuck down. I've explained enough.

To koniec

To koniec

omega male
★★★
148d 31m
Don't go tagging other users in an attempt to encourage them to join your cause as an asshole.

First of all, you are an IT Cuck level retard if you think mods should be enforcing bans for me having been born and raised in America.

Secondarily, at present we are BOTH in India so, I don't know what you're talking about. Explaining to him that he is not as accomplished as I am, in response to assaults on South Indians and every single aspect of what he perceives to be my "inferiority" is NOT a violation of site rules. It is NOT a brag about foids. Stating one has higher social status (like accomplishment through professional merit) is also NOT a foid related brag.

If I had written: "I could slay more than you if I tried cause I am taller" - THAT would be a violation of site rules, that would have been bragging.

Lastly -
Simply stating that I am not truly jealous of his so called "white skin" because I'm am an average height male who has/had a few more things going for me than he does, in response to him calling me an ,"jealous abbo nigger" like a hundred times, is also NOT a brag.

Now please go take your Risperidone and calm the fuck down. I've explained enough.
yeah...being 5'10 in india must be awful, when average height is like 5'5

To koniec

To koniec

omega male
★★★
148d 31m

Lastly -

also show me when i said that incels born and raised in america shouldn't be on this forum ?
you said about america to your fellow curry, cause you wanted to feel superior that you were born in first world country with proper education compared to country which is living is literal hell on earth

To koniec

To koniec

omega male
★★★
148d 31m
but really don't want to argue with you

i spend time on this forum to talk with users i like, sometimes making posts

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Mythic
71d 7h 49m
yeah...being 5'10 in india must be awful, when average height is like 5'5
Yo Sherlock Holmes, spare me with your shitty fact finding, and Quora discussion based facts. That's not necessarily true. The average height for Indian men is more like 5.8 feet or something even higher !
also show me when i said that incels born and raised in america shouldn't be on this forum ?
You are coming after me claiming "brag brag" for precisely this reason! What the are you the fucking United Nations chief executive officer for "hurt feelings enforcement" now? Get that weak ass shit out of here. How dare you compare what I said to bragging about foids or looks, in no way is it that sort of serious violation. You're just expanding the definition to include your own paranoia !
you said about america to your fellow curry,
cause you wanted to feel superior that you were born in first world country with proper education compared to country which is living is literal hell on earth
:feelskek::feelsahh::feelsgah:Please go back read what this guy says about his "fellow curry", calling them "South Indian abbo niggers" in every other post of his, and repeatedly complaining about how all South Indian's looks embarrass him as a "white North Indian" LMAO. Who else is bragging about superiority, except him?

but really don't want to argue with you
Then by all means stop arguing with me! This is a thread for nominating someone as "OneitisCel". That's what I did. You are causing a stir for no reason !
i spend time on this forum to talk with users i like, sometimes making posts
Yeah so do I, plenty of times. Stop acting butthurt about nothing and get lost. Please !

Last edited:
To koniec

To koniec

omega male
★★★
148d 31m
Yo Sherlock Holmes, spare me with your shitty fact finding, and Quora discussion based facts. That's not necessarily true. The average height for Indian men is more like 5.8 feet or something even higher !

You are coming after me claiming "brag brag" for precisely this reason! What the are you the fucking United Nations chief executive officer for "hurt feelings enforcement" now? Get that weak ass shit out of here. How dare you compare what I said to bragging about foids or looks, In no way is it a serious violation. You're just expanding the definition to include you own paranoia !

:feelskek::feelsahh::feelsgah:Please go back read what this guys says about his "fellow curry", calling them "South Indian abbo niggers" in every other post of his, and repeatedly complaining about how all South Indians looks embarrass him as a "white Indian" LOL. Who the fuck is bragging about superiority except him?

Then by all means stop arguing with me! This is a thread for nominating someone as "OneitisCel". That's what I did. You are causing a stir for no reason !

Yeah so do I, plenty of times. Stop acting butthurt about nothing and get lost. Please !
have nice day

falloutpilled

falloutpilled

Recruit
★★★
6d 34m
@Intellau_Celistic

Tjaldur

Tjaldur

I'm so sad
★★★
20d 15h 30m
The answer would be me @Tjaldur

I've been stalking my high school crush to whatever means necessary.
1. learning her address through snapmap.
2. creating fake alts of her friends on instagram to get access to her private friends only insta
3. creating deepfakes of her using her insta pics

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

NIGGER❗NIGGER❗NIGGER❗NIGGER❗NIGGER❗NIGGER❗
★★★★★
271d 1h 55m
The answer would be me @Tjaldur

I've been stalking my high school crush to whatever means necessary.
1. learning her address through snapmap.
2. creating fake alts of her friends on instagram to get access to her private friends only insta
3. creating deepfakes of her using her insta pics
kinda based

Emperor Palpatine

Emperor Palpatine

Recruit
★★★★★
3d 37m
Having an oneitis is a truecel trait.
A chad could never fall into the oneitis trap, because there would be plenty of other girls around wanting him. Even physically similar to the "oneitis"...

dungeondragon

dungeondragon

Overlord
★★★★★
81d 11h 57m
Having an oneitis is a truecel trait.
A chad could never fall into the oneitis trap, because there would be plenty of other girls around wanting him. Even physically similar to the "oneitis"...
:feelshmm: Never thought of it that way, makes sense. Nothing more incel/truecel than a bluepilled oneitis simp.

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
★★★★★
195d 19h 27m
I vote for myself in replacement for @HiddenUzer

Last edited:
-TheRinku127-

-TheRinku127-

overcel
★★★★★
69d 11h 51m
@HiddenUzer and @Intellau_Celistic

PLA1092

PLA1092

Definitely NOT a Fat Link alt!
★★★★★
44d 12h 46m
Hidden should not be voted for, due to his relatively annoying way about obsessing over his oneitis and his subsequent ban after bragging about past experiences; Intellau actually makes high-quality threads with the brutal truth about "oneitises" and what pathetically thinking about them day and night will do... :feelsjuice:

He is a much more worthy choice; even more so with his brutal trueceldom and subhumanity, mogged by at least 95% of the world population. :feelsclown:

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Secret Schizoid
61d 17h 30m
B

BlackPilledOverdose

Recruit
★★★★★
78d 12h 41m
Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

RIP doogycel 1984-2022 the legend never dies
★★★
54d 19h 8m
I'm much happier being me at 5'10 and born/raised in the West, earned my money in dollars, and have a higher standing over you as far as any professional is concerned as opposed to being a stinky New Delhi Napoleon.

:feelskek: Holy hell....

One of my favorite things us listening to white liberal sjw saviours talk about the scourge of white-on-whoever racism.

Like, girlfriend do you know ANY Indians, Koreans, Chinese AT ALL? They are racist as fuck.

The only difference I can see is that racism in the Asian cultures is generally based on facts about how the other races are, whereas the racism of white people like me is generally based on ignorance and some baseless presumption of latent white superiority.

Needless to say, I'm trying to educate myself more and more so I can become racist like the Indians and Koreans are... :feelskek:

ON TOPIC: @Intellau_Celistic deserves this award. I doubt there's anyone here who doesn't know about the long shadow Shannon Rose Balsamic or whatever her name is, cast on this man's life.

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Mythic
71d 7h 49m

One of my favorite things us listening to white liberal sjw saviours talk about the scourge of white-on-whoever racism.

Like, girlfriend do you know ANY Indians, Koreans, Chinese AT ALL? They are racist as fuck.

The only difference I can see is that racism in the Asian cultures is generally based on facts about how the other races are, whereas the racism of white people like me is generally based on ignorance and some baseless presumption of latent white superiority.

Needless to say, I'm trying to educate myself more and more so I can become racist like the Indians and Koreans are... :feelskek:

ON TOPIC: @Intellau_Celistic deserves this award. I doubt there's anyone here who doesn't know about the long shadow Shannon Rose Balsamic or whatever her name is, cast on this man's life.
Nah it's all meant just for @DumbassCurry (aka @Misogynist Curry 卐 ) who constantly reminds the entire South India that he is in love with your white skin but is pathetic and sad because he was born in a shit hole like Delhi India. So he takes it out on South India (really any Indian who is one shade darker than him) with his worship of the white man syndrome. I just had to knock him down a few pegs.

BUT - yes Indians (especially ones who are lighter in skin than other Indians) are racist as fuck. The funny thing here is that they are still dumbasses acting exactly the same as those who they want to distance themselves from due to skin color.

Regardless, Westerners still prefer South Indians to North in almost every sphere of trust. Lmao

Last edited:
Indracel

Indracel

Misogynistic Leftist
★★★★
34d 5m
I mean, I admit if I was born European, with the whole package my life may have been easier, but trust me, I'm much happier being me at 5'10 and born/raised in the West, earned my money in dollars, and have a higher standing over you as far as any professional is concerned as opposed to being a stinky New Delhi Napoleon.

jfl "New Delhi Napoleon" that made me chuckle

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Mythic
71d 7h 49m

And yes, your astonishment is well placed but, the reason I drill @Misogynist Dumbass is because he's a special case and he deserves it. Runs all over the forum shitting on his own country. And honestly, I'm not even Indian (by Nationality) but I've decided I'm defending my fellow South Indian "country cousins".