Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Oneitis who rejected me will ruin the genes of any man who's gonna marry her eventually

N

Notkev

Temp. Banned
-
Okay I'm coping and butthurt that she was dry over text and essentially rejected me and I'll admit she's cute (my goddamn brain certainly finds her attractive). But she's SHORT, REALLY SHORT. Her eyes would not even reach my nipples when standing in front of me if I'm not mistaken. I hope she never gives birth to any sons. She'll just produce incels.

Not that my ass has to worry about it happening to me of course :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Maybe you can betabuxx her when her baby daddy runs out

I still have enough testosterone left in me not to do that. I didn't even try to continue the conversation knowing how pointless it is to even try
Rip. I pray you get a better oneitis

Hopefully never. This shit is a curse I don't wish on my worst enemy. It's over now though
It's almost an enviablilty since it happened once it will probably happen again

It's almost an enviablilty since it happened once it will probably happen again
The happiest periods of my life were when I no feeling for anyone. And yeah it's happened before. It's the low self-esteem that caused it probably