Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Oneitis Venting

• Thread starter Deleted member 21883
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21883

Self-banned
-
Why won't she reply?! Can you imagine the joy which would overcome you if you received a letter from your Oneitis?

Cage

GrAYcel-tier thread
435fc391 e3ea 4f44 b1c7 13be0d5a89a4

Because she is busy fucking Chad

I'm not sure why she won't reply, tbh.
You should ask her in another message.

Why won't she reply?! Can you imagine the joy which would overcome you if you received a letter from your Oneitis?
I told you
Don't man, it's the sort of stuff that will haunt you forever. At best she'll keep it but look back on it and laugh when people ask her about it while her boyfriend also waves it off and says it's time to make love.

When you give something like a note or letter to show your appreciation to your oneitis, know that you cannot take that action back and you will feel like you have given away a part of you for nothing.
You will regret every kind of action or gift you spent time on trying to impress her when she treats you worse than before and puts you down if you ever get the chance to reconnect with her.

She doesn't deserve your effort. Don't give her anything that still shows she is on your mind. Cut contact permanently.

Last edited:
oneitis cucks are so bluepilled kek

You actually texted her?

Last edited:
My last oneitis when I look up her info online, as she has no facebook or twitter it seems, is she has gotten married.

> blackpilled
> incel
> oneitis

mfw

You have to drive over to her place and rub ur scrotes on her mailbox.

People are acting as if this a some celebrity I have never met or a figment of my imagination. She is a 100% real 3d girl who would absolutely remember who I am from when we were younger.

Last edited:
Having oneitis is the biggest mistake a man can make

ply?! Can you imagine the joy which would overcome you if you received a letter from your Oneitis?

"Dear anon,

Fuck you. I love chad. #metoo. Tee hee!

Best, oneitis"

Hmm, very stimulating. Yes, I shall analyze and mull over what she could have meant by this...

No reply yet for the letter/gift combo.

I once wrote a love poem to a foid I loved when I was in high school.

She told everyone that I was a psychopath.

Just ask her in a second message.

And pay her another drink :soy: