Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Oneitis vent

• Thread starter Deleted member 21883
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21883

Self-banned
-
Why can't she just reply? A negative reply better than no reply at all. I already have a drawing ready for her if she replys. I have been saving it for months. I know for sure that she knows who I am.

It’s over bro.

i love Threads like these ngl

She doesnt want to hurt you

Sacrifice her to the cult

Sometimes guys don't learn till they get burned. How old are you OP?

Drawing????? Buddy you about to get roasted

You arent chad. Also throw that drawing away cause it will only make her hate you more

Why can't she just reply? A negative reply better than no reply at all. I already have a drawing ready for her if she replys. I have been saving it for months. I know for sure that she knows who I am.
Incel. Oneitis. JFL.

inb4 OP learns the harsh truth.

imagine having a oneitis as an incel

You arent chad. Also throw that drawing away cause it will only make her hate you more
Brutal art destruction pill. It could be a perfectly good drawing. He could give it to someone else or something.

She believes men should have the social awareness to to tell when she's not interested. It feels brutal not to get any closure, but chasing closure from a oneitis can only make you do very stupid things (has happened to me more than once). You should cut all contact with her tbh.

Last edited:
Ahh the memories of 11th grade when i messages her on skype only to get ignored every time

Probably a drawing of her tho
It's not of her. That would probably be construed as "creepy". I have several to chose from, including horses and locomotives.

take that part of you that has an oneitis and decimate it

Drawing or let's say poetry is useless if she doesn't like you in the first place.

Holy fuck this will not end well

Oneitis as incel is a painful, horrible combo. Like peanut butter and fish or hot sauce and yogurt

Careful bro, when you make a high effort approach and get rejected it hits like a thousand nukes to the heart

Everytime I feel bad for this guy.