Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Oneitis trying to torture me

Notkev

Notkev

In-a-prison-of-my-own-making-cel
★★★
She shows up and I'm literally sitting in a corner of the room at the very back. There are empty seats in other places in the room. For some goddamn reason she decides to sit two seats in front of me jfl. As if rejecting me wasn't enough now u wanna rub it in my face too? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? JUST TAKE YOUR SADISTIC ASS TO GO SIT SOMEWHERE ELSE GODDAMMIT.

just sucks having to see her every fucking day. Seeing the girl who rejected you. fuck my life.

She shows up and I'm literally sitting in a corner of the room at the very back. There are empty seats in other places in the room. For some goddamn reason she decides to sit two seats in front of me jfl. As if rejecting me wasn't enough now u wanna rub it in my face too? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? JUST TAKE YOUR SADISTIC ASS TO GO SIT SOMEWHERE ELSE GODDAMMIT.

just sucks having to see her every fucking day. Seeing the girl who rejected you. fuck my life.
shes playing hard to get fakecel

She probably enjoys the sensation of being desired. Very common, specially If you are in high school.

Some girls like to become friends with guys they rejected just to feel good. Specially If a Chad rejected them recently.

It makes you feel bad? No problem for her because:

1. She doesnt Care and/or
2. She thinks that she is so good that you'll be happy to be near her

bitch probably has a Bday coming up.
Her birthday passed actually. I didn't wish her anything because the only way I even knew was her IG bio. There's no point anyway

She probably enjoys the sensation of being desired. Very common, specially If you are in high school.

Some girls like to become friends with guys they rejected just to feel good. Specially If a Chad rejected them recently.

Exactly

Well I'm fucking not happy. She can gladly f off like she always has. I just wanna live my own life now, in peace.

I wish I could see my oneitis. I haven't seen mine since 2019.

Explains a lot

We had a Megan fox looking foid in middle school who had her private simp army, my ethnic friend took can food form his poor brownoid family and gave it too her so she could win the school food donation center fundraiser thing.

Like we had small ethnics dudes who were literally handing her money and gifts.

She was in most of my classes and She tried recruiting me as well but I didn’t care and just ignored her for the most part, she tried to act all flirty to get answers from me but I was to autistic and was already subconsciously blackpilled, still made my dick rock hard. Before am called a fakecel just know she admittedly became hostile when she knew I wasn’t a simp and she told the teacher she wanted to be moved.

Used to stare at her in the hallway during highschool when I was older and more horny and one day she glared back at me so I decided to stop.

Hopefully she gets in a car crash and dies horribly :feelsjuice:

she decides to sit two seats in front of me jfl.
This was a secret win for you. According to csicreative, Fibrous materials, encompassing felts, natural fibers like wool and cotton, and synthetic fibers such as polyester, prove highly effective in mitigating the adverse effects of sound. These materials disrupt sound waves as they traverse through their fine fibers, allowing only a minimal portion of energy to escape. This means that your other classmate's thick skull, full head of hair, and squishy materials like the person's brain will be able to almost completely insulate the sound of you gooning to the thought of her under the desk. Now that you're essentially sound-proofed, you can practically shoot your load into her hair and she wouldn't suspect a thing.

Why is she blue-balling me. What the fuck. Do they enjoy this shit?
I don't know, maybe I should ask again
She wants you as a beta cuck orbiter to use as an emotional tampon or pay piggy. She doesn’t want you, ONLY WHAT YOU CAN PROVIDE.

Well I'm fucking not happy. She can gladly f off like she always has. I just wanna live my own life now, in peace.
Try not to think about her too much. She is no different then the other cunts we make fun of here

This

Try not to think about her too much. She is no different then the other cunts we make fun of here
You're right. It would be easier to not think about if I didn't have to see her everyday.

Real answer: she probably didn't see you and completely forgot you even exist

Last Oneitis I had was in HS, that shit fucked me up for years during and after those school years, frying my brain in the process. Yah, not touching that again… it only brings emotional / mental damage over time, I don’t recommend keeping one chick in your mind for so long, especially for guys like us.

Oneitis? Good for a quick wank, then leave it alone. Foids are happy they destroy men’s happiness and mental health, especially those they reject. Absolute vile creatures.

@Pancakecel we got another oneitis cuck

Last Oneitis I had was in HS, that shit fucked me up for years during and after those school years, frying my brain in the process. Yah, not touching that again… it only brings emotional / mental damage over time, I don’t recommend keeping one chick in your mind for so long, especially for guys like us.

Oneitis? Good for a quick wank, then leave it alone. Foids are happy they destroy men’s happiness and mental health, especially those they reject. Absolute vile creatures.
It would be much easier to forget if I didn't have to see her 4 or 5 times a week for at least another year.

It would be much easier to forget if I didn't have to see her 4 or 5 times a week for at least another year.
Yah, that probably doesn’t help… I only had to share one class with my oneitis ever and honestly, it helped heal some of the obsessive impulses I had, since she came off as sorta … dumb asf.

The only thing I can suggest is to find bad things about her to hopefully distance your mind from her. Find a flaw, physical, mental, etc. about her to replace any positive. It helped me at least.

Yah, that probably doesn’t help… I only had to share one class with my oneitis ever and honestly, it helped heal some of the obsessive impulses I had, since she came off as sorta … dumb asf.

The only thing I can suggest is to find bad things about her to hopefully distance your mind from her. Find a flaw, physical, mental, etc. about her to replace any positive. It helped me at least.
Well the one thing I have is that she sucks at public speaking a lot. I thought I was bad until I saw her give a presentation. Then I realized THAT'S what bad actually looks like.

if you're actually incel (doubtful, sounds like a schizo 16 year old) you haven't crossed her mind once in the last 5 years

Used to stare at her in the hallway during highschool when I was older and more horny and one day she glared back at me so I decided to stop.
big mistake, should've done this face instead

portrait-of-an-elderly-man-sticking-his-tongue-out-ZOCF00175.jpg

Well the one thing I have is that she sucks at public speaking a lot. I thought I was bad until I saw her give a presentation. Then I realized THAT'S what bad actually looks like.
Lol, well there you go… that’s a start. The oneitis I had was just very “slow” in terms understanding anything past basic knowledge… kinda like a robot that just takes information but doesn’t actually acknowledge it as anything more than something to remember for a test (for example).

She also had a deeper voice than most foids, which my “friends” at the time made fun of me for liking this girl, as her voice was sorta a turn-off; tho tbf it sounded more like an old school husky woman’s voice… in a HS-girl’s body. So, yah.. it was odd, but definitely helped turn me off from her after awhile.

This was a secret win for you. According to csicreative, Fibrous materials, encompassing felts, natural fibers like wool and cotton, and synthetic fibers such as polyester, prove highly effective in mitigating the adverse effects of sound. These materials disrupt sound waves as they traverse through their fine fibers, allowing only a minimal portion of energy to escape. This means that your other classmate's thick skull, full head of hair, and squishy materials like the person's brain will be able to almost completely insulate the sound of you gooning to the thought of her under the desk. Now that you're essentially sound-proofed, you can practically shoot your load into her hair and she wouldn't suspect a thing.

View attachment 1274144
based public gooner :feelsYall:

goon to her pics every day until you see her as a mere cumrag. a quick way to get off then forget about

That's wild
Her pics don't get me hard unfortunately
not a single juicy pic? why the fuck is she ur oneitis if you can't even get a stiffy from the bitch :feelskek: maybe you can find some pics if you search a bit

Yes they do, foids enjoy torturing sub 5 men

not a single juicy pic? why the fuck is she ur oneitis if you can't even get a stiffy from the bitch :feelskek: maybe you can find some pics if you search a bit
Nah. She's a "shy" girl (fucking bullshit). But if there are nudes of her, I don't have them. I'll force myself to do it to her

Nah. She's a "shy" girl (fucking bullshit). But if there are nudes of her, I don't have them. I'll force myself to do it to her
no nudes my nigga just regular pics if she's hot it shouldn't be an issue to goon. schools take many pics maybe take a look there

Yes, OP. They get off to it. Especially if they consider you to be slow/socially awkward.

Females enjoy the desire you feel for them for validation and also enjoy your frustration of not being able to have anything sexual with them, especially if they already rejected you or an attempt you made at having something with them. Pure power trip and supply to her sense of self.
Yes, OP. They get off to it. Especially if they consider you to be slow/socially awkward.
Oh yes, their pleasure intensifies when the guy is like that. Way more so if he is a virgin, which honestly is most of the time what happens.

Females enjoy the desire you feel for them for validation and also enjoy your frustration of not being able to have anything sexual with them, especially if they already rejected you or an attempt you made at having something with them. Pure power trip and supply to her sense of self.

Oh yes, their pleasure intensifies when the guy is like that. Way more so if he is a virgin, which honestly is most of the time what happens.
I hate her

Anyone who denies this phenomenon happens on a regular basis is either lying or severely misinformed. IT will deny it, because it doesn't fit their narrative.

Anyone who denies this phenomenon happens on a regular basis is either lying or severely misinformed. IT will deny it, because it doesn't fit their narrative.
her midget genes will ruin the height of her future kids. Pity, I could've mitigated that issue.

how did you ask her out ?
I tried to have a conversation with her over text that was very clearly about this. She knew I was into her. But she was so dry and disinterested that I said: you're clearly not into this, bye.