Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Oneitis] told me that she loves me

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
Like a brother of course
C9D468AF FB0B 4470 963D 580D435C3816

I'm almost done at this point

> talking to women

You will NEVER be inside her. Why are you giving her free attention and validation? At this point you deserve the pain.

Well, if she really told you, you know she doesn't see you in a sexual way.
It's over, you can rest now.

Or you can go to rapemaxx in halo reach of course.

Well, if she really told you, you know she doesn't see you in a sexual way.
It's over, you can rest now.

Or you can go to rapemaxx in halo reach of course.
:feelsYall: :feelsYall: :feelsEhh:

Try to speed load her.

Why are you still talking to this bitch? She just unblocked you so she could get more attention and validation from you. Stop wasting your time, she wont fuck you

Incest is the best
Put your sister to the test

She likes your personality but she wants one more thing. Hmm, :feelswhere:

At this point this is just a larp. It's like me making a thread about my doll being so realisitc she put me in the friendzone. Cmon now you're better than this.

all this oneitis talk is pretty sad wish i had a oneitis that would talk to me at least :feelsbadman:

didn't you say that you cut all ties with her previously
all this oneitis talk is pretty sad wish i had a oneitis that would talk to me at least :feelsbadman:
just become a queerplatonic and you can talk to her all you want :soy:

Have you ever had a oneitis? Dunno why I'm asking because if you have you would never say such a dumb thing. :feelsmage:

didn't you say that you cut all ties with her previously

just become a queerplatonic and you can talk to her all you want :soy:
She blocked me, but it turned out to be a joke

Stop contacting her ngl

Have you ever had a oneitis? Dunno why I'm asking because if you have you would never say such a dumb thing. :feelsmage:
Nope. Never had a girl's contact in my phone either.

Nope. Never had a girl's contact in my phone either.
I've suffered through a oneitis and I do not recommend it at all. OP is a cuck if he's telling the truth, orbiting some fat foid (his words, she's overweight) when he gets nothing out of it.

On paper it might not sound bad if you're a loner who has no friends period, but it's not. Trust me. Would you donate to an onlyfans hoe? It's the same thing only instead of cash it's time.

I had the pleasure of meeting your oneitis at a charity do once, he was surprisingly down to earth, and VERY funny.

I know you don't have money for a prostitute, but you must save and make that fantasy come true.
Just r4pe your oneitis (in minecraft) theory