Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Oneitis saying her might choose me as her boyfriend

Pincelzian

Pincelzian

Greycel
So i declared my love to my oneitis a month ago. The answer was that she is not [UWSL]ready to have a relationship again..[/UWSL]
[UWSL]To give a context: i'm her best friend for at least 4 years. I'm also a absolutely kissless virgin truecel, and she is a stacylite that had kissed a lots of guys and been in 2 relationships.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]I'm not pretending to be bragging here, because i have no hope and i believe all of this shit that her is saying to me is pure gaslighting.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]But, she sweared to me that she is not lying, and that she doesn't think i'm ugly or have bad personality, just that she is confused and is afraid to be in a relationship again.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]Will i ascend? Or she is brutally lying right in my face...[/UWSL]

gtfo here fuck !!!!!!

Well if she's gotta decide then it's already over jfl if u were chad she'd say yeah off rip

Fakecel. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: She wouldn't give you the light of day if you were inkwell! You mog me purely by interacting with a human of the opposite gender. She's probably right about you not being ugly or whatever. You mog me to oblivion, sir. Fuck my life. :feelsrope:
This this this

But, she sweared to me that she is not lying, and that she doesn't think i'm ugly or have bad personality, just that she is confused and is afraid to be in a relationship again.
She isn’t into you. If she was into you, you would be in a relationship with her right now and not rotting on this website. Also why would you orbit this foid for 4 fucking years? I’ve never had a female friend in my life.

current state of this forum :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I remember I was good friends with this pretty Latina that assured me that she liked me and she would one day be with me. She lead me on for months on end only to ghost me completely. I’ll never talk to another foid again

*friend with proclaimed stacylite*
not a fakecel guys

I've kept my account open for the benefit of Justus and her relatives, as well as my own.

29 posts
people say postmaxxers are fakecels but most fakecels barely have any posts

(With you)

It does read a bit like that yeah.

Ultimately I think someone either likes you or they don't and if they do then... as long as they know you like them and you don't do anything really awful then it will probably just go the way it's naturally going to go.

You can't force these things, not that it's good to 100% sit back either.

So i declared my love to my oneitis a month ago. The answer was that she is not [UWSL]ready to have a relationship again..[/UWSL]
[UWSL]To give a context: i'm her best friend for at least 4 years. I'm also a absolutely kissless virgin truecel, and she is a stacylite that had kissed a lots of guys and been in 2 relationships.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]I'm not pretending to be bragging here, because i have no hope and i believe all of this shit that her is saying to me is pure gaslighting.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]But, she sweared to me that she is not lying, and that she doesn't think i'm ugly or have bad personality, just that she is confused and is afraid to be in a relationship again.[/UWSL]
She lies, don't get your hopes up.

people like you should leave this forum

too many :bluepill:pillers like u

Reported… Gtfo, GrAY

She's not ready for a relationship bc she's busy being introduced by chads' cock.
And when she'll be ready as she says, she won't choose you.
Or, if by a miracle, she genuinely wants to be in a relationship with you, you'd be nothing more than a cucked betabuxx.

suck all the juice out of her vagina

My oneitis of 2 years promised me she’ll date me when become single. The last time we ever talked was 2 years ago.

You’re just an emotional tampon for her whike she gets railed by chad

Tales from the basement

femboy :horror:

My oneitis of 2 years promised me she’ll date me when become single. The last time we ever talked was 2 years ago.
My oneitis doesn't answer me on the phone for 1 week... she just ignores my messages, i miss talking to her ngl tbh

Everytime I've heard a foid say theyre not ready for a relationship they got in one a week later with a better looking guy it doesnt mean shit its just some bluepill bs they feed you to put you down nicely

Bruh give up, she’s not into you dude

No. She's just young and is "confused" because she hasn't yet realized that what she actually wants is Chad
Once a Chad comes back into the picture suddenly she will be no longer "confused" and be ready for a relationship

Basically if a foid doesn't immediately like you (like in 2 seconds of meeting) then she never will
Unless she's getting old and wants to betabux you

I'm sorry for what is coming next OP.

promised me man :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: I wan tto believe
that's not how foids operate
they go by their 'feelings' not by logic and therefore not loyalty

you can't even guarantee she will 'feel' the same way one day later from when she made that promise let alone 2 years

their words entirely cannot be relied on

Welcome to my ignore list, cuck

Get her drunk

To give a context: i'm her best friend for at least 4 years. I'm also a absolutely kissless virgin truecel, and she is a stacylite that had kissed a lots of guys and been in 2 relationships.
But, she sweared to me that she is not lying, and that she doesn't think i'm ugly or have bad personality, just that she is confused and is afraid to be in a relationship again.
:lul::lul::lul: Pick one.

Btw, good luck, I hope she chooses you!! :)

She isn’t into you. If she was into you, you would be in a relationship with her right now and not rotting on this website. Also why would you orbit this foid for 4 fucking years? I’ve never had a female friend in my life.

If you ascend this way you can legit delete the forum :bluepill:

Rape that disgusting vile meat hole she doesn’t deserve a fucking choice she needs to be raped by a gang of trucels like me (in video game!!!!!!!!!) :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD: