Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Oneitis rejected me and I turned into a nihilistic hedonist

Intellectual.

Intellectual.

Greycel
This story goes back at least 2 years. But I'm going to mention my height first since that's why she rejected me. I'm 167cm, that's 5'6" in freedom units.

So anyway I don't wanna stall too much. You know it's the usual story. She is 151cm or 4'11". I asked her out I think in November of 2021, and I got hit with the "You're a nice guy BUT" she told me that she doesn't see me that way blah blah.

So I got reminded of her today because I still had her Instagram even though I don't even use Instagram that much. I open it up and I kid you not the first thing I see is her with a very tall guy. She's all up on his chest, her eyes closed with the caption "His heart was beating fast"

I feel down. I can't help it. She's not the only girl who rejected me but you know how oneitises are.. I don't care to be an Incel anymore. I'm not gonna try anymore. I accept my fate. This is the only community that won't reject me for being born a certain way.

Gott verdammt. I'm sorry that I'm not perfect, okay? You can have all of Chad's precious babies, you little scum. Fuck.. whatever.

Are you @Intellectual ?

Another intellectual joins us

That’s what I was thinking- similar name, avi, writing style etc

@Intellectual alt
Well I didn't know there was someone else active on here with that name?

But I can't find where you change your username

cry because u got rejected once? just forget the whore and move on lol. never understood why some men cling to just 1 foid. trust me there'll always be some other (hotter) girl you'll get a crush on later

cry because u got rejected once? just forget the whore and move on lol. never understood why some men cling to just 1 foid. trust me there'll always be some other (hotter) girl you'll get a crush on later
I can't really explain it to you either.

It's almost like a feeling of suffocation that won't leave you alone. I guess you should experience it

Brutal. I also got rejected by my oneitis. She is still single, but the moment she gets a boyfriend then I’ll literally collapse on my knees.

Brutal. I also got rejected by my oneitis. She is still single, but the moment she gets a boyfriend then I’ll literally collapse on my knees.
That's brutal. I don't know what advice to give you. I don't think there's any advice at all for us. We're just here to suffer

I can't deal with 2 intellectuals on this forum.

That's brutal. I don't know what advice to give you. I don't think there's any advice at all for us. We're just here to suffer
Let’s find a new girlfriend and make them jealous

Yeah it is brutal.

Off-brand Intellectual from DHGate